As a result of the glucose tolerance test (GTT) applied
among 18 healthy volunteers by Istanbul University Çapa Faculty of Medicine
Internal Diseases Department, a report dated 25 May 1999 for acknowledging that
Diabak is an appropriate food for weight loss diets (obesity treatment),
diabetic diets and cardiology diets.
It is observed that Diabak does not have any negative effect on the diabetes patients according to the results obtained from the various types of diabetic members eating Diabak in the traditional Diabetes Summer Camp by the Turkish Diabetes Organization in Kuşadası Kuştur Holiday Village in 13-27 June 1999.
- Stevia, as a natural sweetener, is used in Diabak Light Baklava.
- Flour used in Diabak has a low glycemic index in order to obtain lower the energy and carbohydrate amount available in the product.
- The olive oil with omega-3 fatty acids addition produced specifically for Diabak is used.
- Mineral salt enriched with magnesium which contains 43% less sodium as compared to the normal salt was used.
- It is also enriched with diet fibers.
- Consumption under doctor control is recommended.
- The recommended daily consumption amount is 3 slices at most.
- Excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.
- Shelf life is 15 Days. Please keep in a cool and dry place.
The Gulluoglu family is one of the most important baklava producer families in Gaziantep. There are many baklava shops under the name of Gulluoglu in Istanbul, but Karakoy Gulluoglu is different from these. Karakoy Gulluoglu is the most famous baklava in Istanbul. It has a single branch and this branch is located in Karaköy, Istanbul. This small shop is always crowded. Its products are always high quality, fresh and delicious.
- Turkish Baklava is one of the most important product of Turkish cuisine.
- Karakoy Gulluoglu is one of the most quality, fresh and delicious brand of Turkish Baklava.
- DHL Express Worldwide, fast shipping directly from Istanbul.
- Diabak Light Baklava is a product “aimed for a special diet” designed for diabetes patients and the people on a diet."