The Gulluoglu family is one of the most important baklava producer families in Gaziantep. There are many baklava shops under the name of Gulluoglu in Istanbul, but Karakoy Gulluoglu is different from these. Karakoy Gulluoglu is the most famous baklava in Istanbul. It has a single branch and this branch is located in Karaköy, Istanbul. This small shop is always crowded. Its products are always high quality, fresh and delicious.
- Turkish Baklava is one of the most important product of Turkish cuisine.
- Karakoy Gulluoglu is one of the most quality, fresh and delicious brand of Turkish Baklava.
- DHL Express Worldwide, fast shipping directly from Istanbul.
- One of Karaköy Güllüoğlu's new flavors, Midye Baklava, mussel baklava with semolina cream and plenty of peanuts will be ready in less time than the classic baklava. It is cooked at 170 degrees.
- Number of slices are average 33-35 pieces per 1 Kg
- Shelf life is 5 days, provided that it is stored in a cool and dry place.
granulated sugar, drinking water, wheat flour, plain oil, pistachio, wheat starch, eggs, table salt.