The Gulluoglu family is one of the most important baklava producer families in Gaziantep. There are many baklava shops under the name of Gulluoglu in Istanbul, but Karakoy Gulluoglu is different from these. Karakoy Gulluoglu is the most famous baklava in Istanbul. It has a single branch and this branch is located in Karaköy, Istanbul. This small shop is always crowded. Its products are always high quality, fresh and delicious.
- Turkish Baklava is one of the most important product of Turkish cuisine.
- Karakoy Gulluoglu is one of the most quality, fresh and delicious brand of Turkish Baklava.
- DHL Express Worldwide, fast shipping directly from Istanbul.
- Baklava with Walnut is prepared by using 40 layers of phyllo on average. Milk-white walnuts cultivated in Sebinkarahisar are peppered as between the layers. This walnut does not release its fat when minced and is a tasteful one.
- Shelf Life is 15 days. (Please keep in a cold and dry place.)
granulated sugar, potable water, wheat flour, plain butter, walnuts, wheat starch, egg, and common salt.