Organic Apricot Soap, 100 G
A natural soap with the extract of apricot seeds, one of the products of Arifoğlu the renowned perfumer. Apricot soap assists building a clean complexion from the roots freeing it from dirt and dust in addition to makeup residues stuck in its layers. It nourishes the hair and grants it exceptional vitality and shine.
- A fruitful tree of a medium size that grows up to 2 – 3 meters high with pointed heart-shaped leaves and white to rosy flowers.
- The apricot tree is native to China then moved later to other countries such as Armenia and to Europe only after Jesus Christ was born.
- Its cultivation was spread to cold and mild weather countries in the Levant, especially in Syria, where “Hamwi” apricot is very famous there as well as in Turkey where it is considered an important and abundant crop.
- Nowadays, Turkey exports 85% of the world’s production of dried apricot.
Apricot Seeds Oil
Apricot oil is extracted from the apricot seeds as it is considered an important source of antioxidants and vitamins. It is also used in the kitchen in many recipes in addition to cosmetics such as hair and skin-care moisturizers, face masks and skin scrubs.
Apricot Seeds Soap Benefits for the Skin and Dark Circles
- Apricot soap acts on minimizing wrinkles and fine lines
- As it is rich in antioxidants, apricot soap assists limiting skin cracks and postponing its aging.
- Apricot-extract lightening soap assists reducing the likelihood of developing acnes and pimple of all kinds.
- Increases skin softness, grants vitality and shine, and fights the appearance of dark circles beneath the eyes.
- Apricot seeds soap assists moisturizing dry skin and supplies it with necessary vitamins to restore its vitality .
Apricot Soap Benefits for Treatment of Weak Hair
- Apricot oil soap assists in the growth and strengthening of hair follicles
- Grants vitality and shine onto hair from roots to ends
- Plays a vital role in the treatment of scalp inflammation
- Apricot seeds-extract soap fights against and combats dandruff
Tips on Apricot Seeds Oil Soap Way of Use
- Use twice in morning and evening on a daily basis
- For external use only
- Keep in room temperature away from direct sunlight
- Do not leave the lid open in the bathroom so as not to lose its effectiveness
- Keep on a dry surface to extend its life span much more .
How to Use Arifoğlu Apricot Seeds Extract Soap
- With a good quantity of warm water, moisten your complexion
- By passing soap through your palms, produce cotton-like foam
- Apply and foam all over your complexion and massage gently
- Wait 2 – 3 minutes then rinse with warm water
- For optimal results, repeat the process daily.