Organic Pollen Grains, 100 G
A high-quality product encompassing pollen grains collected immediately after being laid by bees by ad-hoc specilaised tools in order for you to take fresh and retain all integrated nutritional properties of pollen grains.
- Pollen grains: pollens are produced due to adhesion of pollen present in flowers to the bee’s body. Bees’ hind legs contain pockets called “pollen basket” and the bee collects whatever stuck in her body in those pockets and brings them back to the hive.
- Pollens are considered an ideal food as they contain 18 vitamins, more than 25 minerals, amino-acids, and sugars. It’s used as a dietary supplement due to its richness in basic substances. It is also considered as an anti-inflammatory drug and recently proved to have a positive effect against depression.
Pollen Grains Components
Pollens consist of:
- 10 – 12% water
- 35% sugars
- 5% fats
- 35% proteins with high percentage of amino-acids
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12
- Minerals such as calcium and magnesium
- Enzymes and yeasts
- Other elements
Pollen Grains Benefits
- Enhances the body’s immunity against influenza
- Protects against cystitis
- Pollen grains are ideal in the therapy of constipation intractable cases
- Prevents hair loss as it contains the routine compound
- Reduces stomach acidity especially if mixed with bee honey
- Pollen grains, mixed with royal jelly and honey, is a perfect mixture for curbing growth of carcinoma cells
- Treats cases of atherosclerosis
- Alleviates symptoms of menopause such as headache, tension, and nervousness.
- Limits all the symptoms of menstrual period
- Smoothens the skin and grants it freshness and vitality.
Pollen Grains Benefits for Sex
- Mixture of pollen grains with honey is considered a good therapy for infertility, impotence, poor fertility in both men and women. It is recommended to consume two tablespoons of them on a daily basis.
Disadvantages of Pollen Grains Consumption
Pollen grains are considered one of the safe and sound foods for health, nevertheless, there are some cases in which you should never consume it or at least you have to consult your doctor before using it.
Some people who suffer from allergy towards pollen grains may be affected by some symptoms if consumed without prior consultation, such as:
- Swelling and some bulges
Pregnant ladies are recommended not to consume pollen grains.
What is the Ideal Time for Consuming Pollen Grains
- The best time to eat pollen grains is in the morning with an amount of 30 g
- Recommended to be eaten with honey.
Bee Pollen Grains Calories
Nutritional Value per 100 g of pollen grains:
- Energy: 67 cal.
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Sugars: 8 g
- Iron: 1.3 mg
- Vitamin G: 7.8 mg