Arif Oğlu Turkish Honey With Bitter Melon (Gourd), Original Tonic Paste Extract 460 G
Tonic paste with bitter gourd is a mixture of natural honey added with bitter melon after thoroughly ground forming wonderful mixture rich of vitamins and minerals the will support you with energy and enhance your activity during the day 24 hours.
What is Bitter Gourd
Bitter gourd or Momordica charantia (referred to as well as Karela vegetables) of the family Cucurbitaceae (cucurbits and zucchini breed) is widely grown in the Asian continent countries. It does need hot and humid atmosphere as it contains many splendid nutritional elements despite of its bitter taste.
Arif Oğlu Turkish Tonic Paste With Bitter Gourd Components
The product’s components are limited to two main ingredients only:
- Ground bitter gourd
- Pure natural honey.
Arif Oğlu Turkish Tonic Paste With Honey & Momordica Charantia
- Bitter gourd and honey combination expels toxins from the body by getting rid of residues and toxins
- Honey and Momordica charantia combination purifies smokers’ lungs
- Increases sexual ability for men
- Strengthens and activates the body and fights aging.
- The product is considered a treatment for some kinds of asthma
- Consuming bitter gourd and honey paste stimulates producing digestive fluid and facilitates processes of digestion system
- Applying this remedy and exercising sports may assist losing weight quickly.
Bitter Melon or Momordica Charantia Benefits for Health
- Karela is not only rich of important nutritional elements, but it’s got numerous healthy benefits. Some of which are:
- More control of the body’s blood sugar levels and cholesterol rates
- Eating momordica charantia moderately makes it essential nutritional addition for a perfect healthy diet for losing weight.
- Momordica charantia improves the way in which sugar is used in the tissues and increases insulin excretion
- Momordica charantia curbs proliferation of breast cancer cells and has a vital role in killing old cancer cells
- Assists disintegrating kidney stones
- Karela vegetables assists minimizing blood cholesterol levels
- Deactivates glucose secretion thus maintains pancreas health
- Consuming momordica charantia moderately grants freshness and vitality to the complexion
- Bitter gourd is a good treatment for eczema and psoriasis
- Bitter gourd is a liver tonic that enhances gallbladder health
- Momordica charantia plays a vital role in minimizing fluids’ retention in the body.
- A rich source of vitamin K that is very important for blood clotting and bones’ health.
Bitter Gourd (Momordica Charantia) Types
- Indian bitter gourd
- Chinese bitter gourd
Arif Oğlu Tonic Honey With Bitter Gourd Way of Use
- Mix the components thoroughly before each use
- One teaspoon in the morning and evening on an empty stomach
- It’s not recommended for use by ladies during pregnancy
- Keep it in a dry and cool place away from light and sun light.