KO 8111 Beko Turkish Coffee Grinder
Using KO 8111 Beko Coffee Grinder you can have many types of coffee like: filtered coffee, Espresso, or Turkish coffee, and with the adjustment buttons found therein you can choose the fineness different degrees of coffee beans you’d like to grind.
KO 8111 Beko Coffee Grinder has got an esthetic looking, thanks to its elegant design as well as it’ll occupy and very small space due to convenient size.
KO 8111 Beko Turkish coffee grinder machine Specifications
- The product’s body is made of high quality stainless steel
- Built-in coffee grinder with a big-sized coffee beans bowel
- Professional and high-performance 18-stage adjustable coffee grinder
- Practical and easy to use with just one button click.
- Grinding capacity: 100 g
- Amount of cups that can be grinded: 18 cups per operation
- Portable bowl easy and fast to be cleaned
- Adhoc place for wire winding
KO 8111 Beko Electrical Turkish Coffee Grinder Descriptions
- Engine’s power: 180 watts
- Weight: 4000 g
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Stainless steel blade
- Touch-push technology
- Volume: 70 g
- Guarantee period (24) months
KO 8111 Beko Coffee Grinder Way of Use
- After adding enough amount of coffee beans in the coffee compartment, choose your preferred coffee fineness degree
- Turn on the grinder after securing the lid tightly
- When grinding process is over, collect ready-to-use coffee powder and use it in a fresh coffee drink
Important Tips When Using KO 8111 Beko Coffee Grinder
- Upon using KO 8111 Beko Coffee Grinder, you’ve to grind the recommended amount of coffee and don’t exceed 100 g per operation
- It’s not advisable to grind any other products than coffee unless so specified in the user’s guide.
- You’ve to follow the user’s guide for cleaning and maintenance
- Due to high speed of the stainless steel blades in the machine’s compartment, don’t open the device’s lid while in use.
- Please be careful and cautious to heat resulting from the blades’ friction while in use.