Mehmet effendi Turkish coffee
- The best seller Turkish coffee
- The weight of the box is 500 grams and it comes tightly wrapped and vacuumed so the coffee does not lose its flavor
- Manufactured by the most famous Turkish coffee producer
- drink it with Turkish desserts in the evening with Turkish baklava or Turkish delight to make your day
- It does not contain any other additives or flavorings and only made from natural organic materials
How to prepare Mehmet Efendi Turkish coffee
- Heat a cup of coffee from the water coffee suit
- Put Turkish coffee in the amount of a teaspoon per cup and can be increased as desired
- When boiling, gently shake the coffee in circular motions until it begins to boil and froth forms
- You can add sugar at this point if you wish
- serve the coffee into the cup without much space between it and the cup so that the foam does not go away
- Try it with Turkish delight with pomegranate and pistachio
The best way to serve Turkish coffee
Turks do not usually serve their Turkish coffee alone, but it usually comes in a wide tray, next to it a cup of water, and also has a small dessert plate, containing 2-4 pieces of baklava or delight, and most drink it plain without sugar, but recently I have put a piece of sugar next to a cup of coffee, especially for guests
Turkish coffee benefits
- Consuming one or two cups of Turkish coffee a day increases the rate of burning fat in the body from 10 to 20 percent.
- Drinking coffee increases the speed of blood flow in the capillaries, thus increasing the percentage of oxygen that reaches the tissues of the body, thus increasing activity and vitality.
- Turkish coffee contains not only caffeine, but also many antioxidants, as well as many beneficial nutrients such as magnesium and potassium, which are reflected in the health of the body.
- People who drink two cups of Turkish coffee a day suffer from less pain