Fajita Spices, 60 G
Complete set of Turkish and Indian spices and seasonings that constitutes a unique spice recipe and makes the famous Mexican fajita meal very tasty as if it is prepared in one of the international restaurants. Sure, it’ll be one of your favored recipes when you try it.
Turkish Fajita Spices
- Quantity: 60 g
- Origin: Turkey
- Halal product
- Collected, processed and packed following the most modern international methods
Fajita Spice Ingredients
- Ground pepper
- Corn starch
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
Meals that Suit Fajita Spices Recipe
- Fajita dish
- Meat and chicken dishes
- All grill types
What is Fajita
Fajita is a famous Mexican dish usually composed of grilled spices of marinated meat served with sautéed onion and rolled pepper. This dish is often accompanied by an extra toppings such as salsa, sour cream, cheese and lettuce that can be added to tortillas in order to prepare a special and delicious meal.
Fajita spice is a mix of spices usually used to season meat and vegetables in fajita. The designated ingredients may differ depending on the recipe.
The typical fajita spice may include a tablespoon of chili pepper powder, teaspoon of cumin, teaspoon of paprika, teaspoon of garlic powder, teaspoon of onion powder, half a teaspoon of salt, quarter teaspoon of black pepper, and quarter teaspoon of thyme.
How to Prepare Fajita Dish
- Heat a large pan over medium to high fire
- Add chopped chicken to the pan, cook it for approximately 5 – 6 minutes until browned and full cooked.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and put it aside on a dish
- Add slices of bell peppers and onions to the pan. Add vegan oil over the vegetables and sprinkle fajita spice of top
- Cook the vegetables for 5 – 6 minutes or until slightly cooked
- Cooked chicken is added once more to the pan with the vegetables. Stir well.
- Using a microwave, heat the tortillas bread
- Serve the fajita mix with the warm tortilla bread
- Put some of the chicken and vegetable mix while cutting tortillas into two halves. Bon appetite!