Arif Oğlu Korean Red Ginseng Powder, 20 G
A pack of Korean Red Ginseng Powder from the famous Arif Oğlu brand, Istanbul, contains ground of the famous ginseng plant roots where the finest types of ginseng plant are collected. Roots are dried and thoroughly ground and turned into fine powder. The powder is added to many food and beverages and consumed in several ways as it contains numerous benefits for the body’s health.
What is Ginseng
Ginseng plant is one of the herbs from the Panax family with uses that is native to East Asian countries. Ginseng was and is still being used in Chinese medicine for therapy and protection against many diseases as the plant contains numerous remedial characteristics that render it an effective herb in curing many health problems and symptoms.
Ginseng is one of the perennial plants that can be consumed in several ways whether fresh, after cooking, as a nutritional supplement, or as syrup or tablets, or added to tea as well.
Red Ginseng Benefits
- Ginseng strengthens the memory and enhances ability to concentrate
- Increases the activity of the immune system in general
- Contributes in healthily gaining weight without raising harmful fats (LDL) levels of the body
- Contributes in lowering high blood pressure
- Plays an important role in the treatment of Alzheimer disease
- Contributes in the adjustment and balancing or blood sugar levels
- Ginseng powder protects against many types of tumor such as the breast, skin, and ovarian cancer
- Plays a good role in alleviating pains accompanying menstrual period in women
- Strengthens hair follicles and fights hair loss
Ginseng Powder Therapy for Erection Dysfunction
It’s been proved by many studies that there is vital correlation between ginseng plant usage and erection as the plant is considered quite beneficial in therapy of sexual dysfunction and erection problems in men.
- Therapy of erection dysfunction in males via enhancing the testosterone hormone secretion and increase of blood flow into the penis
- Assists in the increase of the sexual desire in men and treats sexual dysfunction
- Treats premature ejaculation by using it one hour before intimacy
- Increase and boost of performance during intercourse
Ginseng Benefits For Complexion and Acne
- Ginseng assists renewal of complexion cells and fights signs of aging.
- Stimulates increase of collagen production by and eventually increase of complexion flexibility and decrease of wrinkles.
- Ginseng works on getting rid of the complexion’s stains and blackheads
- Treats skin disease such as eczema and acne presence problems
- Ginseng contributes activating blood circulation of the complexion.
- Ginseng grants complexion the required freshness and treats dark circles under the eyes.
- Assists removing puffiness found around the eyes.
Ginseng Powder Benefits in Preventing Hair Loss & Graying
- Ginseng boosts hair roots via supplying them with important minerals
- Assists in getting rid of dandruff problem
- Prevents hair loss resulting from weak roots as it contains cellulose
- It’s been proven also the capability of ginseng of preventing white hair appearance
Arif Oğlu Ginseng Powder Way of Use
- Ginseng Tea
Ginseng powder can be added to tea and you can have one or two cups a day maximum.
- Ginseng Juice
If you’re one of those who like cold beverages, you can add ginseng powder to different juices and have one cup in the morning and another in the evening.
- Ginseng and Honey
Queen bee honey can be added to ginseng powder and pollen grains, mixed well and consumed regularly twice a day.
Ginseng Usage Side Effects
Ginseng powder if consumed excessively, in rare cases, may be accompanied by some side effects such as headaches, dizziness, sleep disorder, and sometimes diarrhea.
Cases In Which You Have to Avoid Consuming Ginseng
- It’s forbidden for pregnant women to have ginseng as it may lead to miscarriage
- Not good for patients suffering from stomach ulcers.
- Not good for blood pressure patients
- Avoid consuming it with tranquilizers (sedative medications and drugs)