Peeled Green Antep Pistachios Type 500 G
Peeled Halabi pistachios, a medium-sized whole grain, green in color, sweet in taste, raw and unsalted. It can be consumed as a snack alone as it is rich in vitamins and minerals or you can use it in your home recipes while making some sweets or ice-cream.
Halabi Pistachios Tree
- Halabi pistachios tree is a perennial tree as it may exceed 300 years of age sometimes. It’s drought tolerance capacity makes it one of the most drought and difficult conditions tolerant trees of the cashew family, i.e. the Anacardiaceae family.
- It is a seasonal, perennial, and slow-growing tree that may reach up to 10 meters in height. It has got a gray-colored trunk and branches that get dark with age.
- Central Asia is the homeland of the pistachios tree that became widely grown in regions of hot and dry weather such as Syria, Turkey, Southern Europe, California, India, and Iran.
- It is named “Halabi/ Aleppo Pistachios” after the famous Aleppo City in Syria that has been famous for its cultivation since times immemorial.
Aleppo Pistachios Benefits for Men
The nutrient contents found in the green Halabi pistachios may assist in the treatment of sexual dysfunction in men as studies report that pistachios can remarkably assist improving erection and sexual capability in men.
Halabi Pistachios Benefits for Women
Pistachios is one of the elements capable of increasing estrogen hormone secretion that is correlated to regulating women’s menstrual period.
Aleppo Pistachios Benefits for Pregnant Women
Halabi pistachios is a food that contains folic acid that may enhance the chances of giving birth to healthy kids without any birth defects.
Halabi Pistachios Benefits for Breast-feeding Women
Halabi pistachios is one of the vital foods for lactating women due to its capability of increasing the production of breast milk and intensifying its abundance.
Aleppo Pistachios Benefits for Hair
Abundant hair growth needs sustainable supplies of vitamins and minerals including biotin and vitamin H. Antep pistachios contain such elements in addition to amino acids that can stimulate and activate blood circulation and increase blood-reach to hair follicles therefore prevent hair-loss.
Green Aleppo Pistachios Calories
Calories found in a cup of raw and unroasted Halabi pistachios;
- Calories: 689 cal.
- Sodium: 1.23 mg
- Carbohydrates: 33.5 g
- Protein: 24.8 g
- Fats: 55.7 g
- Fibers: 13 g
- Sugars: 9.42 g
- Potassium: 1250 mg
- Calcium: 129 mg
- Iron: 4.82 mg
- Magnesium: 149 mg
- Selenium: 8.61 mcg
- Fluoride 4.18 mcg
- Vitamin G: 6.89 mg
- Vitamin B1: 0.07 mg
- Vitamin B2: 0.97 mg
- Vitamin B3: 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B5: 0.64 mg
- Vitamin B6i: 2.09 mg
- Folate: 62.7 mcg
- Vitamin A: 635 mg
- Vitamin H: 3.52 mg
- Saturated fatty acids: 7.27 g
- Monounsaturated fatty facts: 28.7 g
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 17.7 g