Luxurious Salted Turkish Pistachios, 500 G
The finest types of luxurious salted peanuts kernels, large-sized and delicious-tasted, rich in nutrients necessary for the body, convenient for being a good snack during the day or a break from work. It can supply you with energy and vitality and enhance your feelings of happiness and satisfaction.
Peanuts, or Abeid pistachios, is one of the most famous Turkish nuts worldwide. It’s part of the legume/ Fabaceae family and considered a delicious and light snack for all ages in addition to its rich ingredients. Salted peanuts contains high ratios of proteins and unsaturated fats in addition to being a rich source of energy.
Peanuts is served either roasted or salted only. It can also be eaten raw. The famous and ingredients-rich peanuts butter produced especially for children is made out of it.
Salted Peanuts Benefits
In regards to salted peanuts, doctors have confirmed that it does have rich substances and numerous benefits that make it an essential meal in any dietary system, as
- It encompasses magnesium that assists blood absorption of calcium
- It regulates blood sugar levels especially for diabetics
- It assists in producing serotonin; the hormone responsible for happiness and mood improvement
- It maintains arteries and heart muscle health
- It protects against cancer diseases as it is abundant of antioxidants
- It preserves the brain’s safety against diseases like Alzheimer and dementia
- Copper mineral, a rare nutrient, is well-present in salted peanuts
Salted Peanuts Benefits for Kids
- Rich in nutrients convenient for children, yet it must be served for them only after surpassing their first year of age
- Peanuts is an excellent source of protein especially for children who do not prefer to eat meat.
- Rich in vitamin B1 and is very vital for heart, muscles, and nervous system functions in children.
Pistachios Benefits for Pregnant Women
- Peanuts contains folic acid that acts on improving fertility in women and raising the likelihood of conception chances.
- Peanuts contributes in protecting embryos from malformation
- One of the richest sources of biotin; a very important vitamin during pregnancy.
- Peanuts is full of HDL/ healthy fats and high-quality protein that contribute gaining weight.
- Contains high ratios of calories therefore assists gaining weight
- It is classified as an oilseed therefore it can be used in dietary programs to naturally gain weight.
- Rich in oleic and linoleic acids that are necessary for gaining weight
Salted Peanuts Calories
Each 100 g of salted abeid pistachios contain:
- Calories 853 cal.
- Fats 72.5 g
- Saturated fats 10.1 g
- Polyunsaturated fats 22.9 g
- Monounsaturated fats 36 g
- Sodium 1187 mg
- Carbohydrates 31.4 g
- Dietary fibers 11.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 34.6 g
- Calcium 79 mg
- Potassium 961 mg
- Iron 3 mg