Luxurious Dried Turkish Figs, 500 G
Dried Turkish figs, luxurious sweet-tasted large berries. Dried figs is a nutritional treasure as it is rich of high-concentrated nutrients necessary for health such as proteins, iron, and magnesium. It is also completely free of fats as well.
Organic Dried Figs Benefits
- Dried figs assist protecting against infections and cancer cells’ growth as they are rich in antioxidants
- Consuming figs regularly may assist regulating and lowering blood pressure as it is rich of potassium
- Figs are a rich source of probiotics that play a vital role in improving the digestive system functions and avoiding problems such as constipation and diarrhea.
- Dried figs contain large amounts of calcium and potassium that contribute improving bone health and protecting against osteoporosis
- Studies confirm that figs assist lowering blood sugar levels via inhibiting glucose production levels in the liver.
Dried Figs Benefits for Men
- Figs assist improving fertility in men
- Increase of sperm count and positively modifying its motility
- Studies show that consuming figs may assist enhancing and increasing of sexual desire and performance.
Dried Figs With Olive Oil Benefits
- Some studies have dealt with the benefits of blending olive oil with dried figs. Outcomes show that this mixture may assist minimizing the side effects that appear in cancer patients while undergoing chemical or radiation therapy.
- Consuming dried figs with olive oil alleviates the acuity of symptoms accompanying rheumatoid arthritis.
Dried Figs Benefits for The Complexion
- Figs extracts may assist getting rid of pimples of the skin in an effect similar to cryotherapy.
Dried Figs Benefits for Hair
Dried figs may assist improving hair health as they are a rich source of iron; the most important substance for hair strength and health.
Dried Figs Disadvantages
Figs are safe fruits. Consuming figs does not cause any dangerous damages whether eaten fresh or dried provided that it’s taken moderately.
It is preferable to point out some tips associated with it:
- For those highly allergic towards berries, the possibility of being allergic towards figs is very high
- Fresh or dried figs is not recommended for those who use fluidizing drugs as figs contain large amounts of vitamin K that does not go in line with the this kind of medicines.
Dried Figs Calories
Calories per 100 g of dried figs:
- Calories: 217 cal.
- Carbohydrates: 81.51 g
- Sugars: 51.35 g
- Protein: 3.06 g