PHILIPS HD7462 Filtered Coffee Machine
PHILIPS Filtered Turkish Coffee Machine grants your day unlimited pleasure at all times. Enjoy the most joyful sessions and pleasant conversations with a high-class cup of coffee as if you’re having it in a café.
PHILIPS Filtered Coffee Machine Descriptions
- After 30 minutes of coffee preparation have passed, the coffee machine stops automatically in order to save energy and for the sake of safety as per European Union Regulations
- The on and off button’s red color lights up when the device is functioning.
- Water tank capacity is 1.2 liters and due to its small size, PHILIPS Filtered Turkish Coffee Machine doesn’t occupy much space in your kitchen.
- The smart nozzle inside the pot mixes flowing coffee evenly therefor you get a coffee perfect consistency from the first to the last cup.
- With the water level index, you can fill up the water tank easily and precisely.
- Using PHILIPS Turkish Coffee Machine you can prepare 2-10 large cups of coffee or 15 small ones .
PHILIPS HD7462 Filtered Turkish Coffee Maker Specifications
- Color: black and silver
- Jug: glass
- Country of origin: China
- Coffee preparation capacity: 1000 watts
- Voltage: 220 – 240
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Water tank capacity: 1.2 liters
- Water tank volume: up to 15 cups
- Preparation time for one cup: 10 minutes
- Convenient for ground coffee powder
- Cleanable and easy to use
- Washable parts
- Portable filter holder
- Easy to clean and wash
- Automatic shutdown
- Water level index
- Anti-dripping feature
- Main structure’s material: stainless steel and plastic
- Water tank material: plastic
- 2 years guarantee
PHILIPS HD7462 Filtered Coffee Machine Dimensions
- Product’s dimensions (width x depth x height): 240 x 210 x 330 mm
- Weight with cover: 1.96 kg
PHILIPS HD7462 Distilled Coffee Machine Way of Use
- Open the device’s lid
- Fill the tank with cold water up to required level
- Indexes found on the left side are meant for large cups (120 ml)
- Indexes found on the right side are meant for small cups (80 ml)
- If filter holder is not placed correctly, you can’t close the lid and the drip-preventer will not work properly.
- Take a paper filter and fold sealed edges to prevent ripping or overlapping.
- Put the paper filter into the filter holder
- Put coffee powder into the filter and close the device’s lid
- For large cups: use spoonful of coffee powder per each cup
- For small cups: use one-level measuring spoon of coffee per one cup
- Put the jug with closed lid on the heating plate.
- Press the startup button; function light turns red
- Let water pass through the filter into the jug
- You can leave the jug on the heating plate to keep your coffee hot and to preserve its flavor.
- After use, press the off button to shut the device down.
- Leave the device for 3 minutes to cool down first;
- Remove the filter holder and get rid of the paper filter and its contents
- If you’re using a permanent filter, you can empty and wash it.
- Now you can pour your filtered coffee into a cup and enjoy the original coffee taste.