The Gulluoglu family is one of the most important baklava producer families in Gaziantep. There are many baklava shops under the name of Gulluoglu in Istanbul, but Karakoy Gulluoglu is different from these. Karakoy Gulluoglu is the most famous baklava in Istanbul. It has a single branch and this branch is located in Karaköy, Istanbul. This small shop is always crowded. Its products are always high quality, fresh and delicious.
- Turkish Baklava is one of the most important product of Turkish cuisine.
- Karakoy Gulluoglu is one of the most quality, fresh and delicious brand of Turkish Baklava.
- DHL Express Worldwide, fast shipping directly from Istanbul.
- made of one roll of phyllo. 90% of it is pistachio. Its syrup is slightly less than that of classic baklava. It is specially cooked in the oven at 170 degrees.
- Shelf Life is 10 days. Please keep in a cool and dry place.
granulated powder, pistachio, potable water, wheat flour, plain butter, wheat starch, egg, and common salt.