The Purest Solutions Sunscreen Cream
the purest solutions sunscreen cream, the ultimate solution for all sun protection needs. Our product has been designed to provide the utmost protection against harmful ultraviolet rays while maintaining your skin healthy and hydrated. Due to its lightweight composition, it is easy to apply and does not leave any greasy residue. Whether you’re spend a day on the beach or simply running errands around town, our sunscreen will sure protect you. don’t let sunlight damage your skin. Try the purest solutions sunscreen cream today and enjoy your sunny day without worries!
Sunscreen Cream Specification
- 50ml sunscreen cream.
- Colorless cream.
- Convenient for all types of skin.
- Protects against harmful rays.
- Moisturizes the dry skin.
- Vegetable components.
- Enjoys anti-ultraviolet protection feature for 8 hours p++++
- Convenient for skin that requires an anti-aging care.
A cream dedicated to protect the skin against harmful ultraviolet sun rays. It works by absorbing, reflecting or diffusing the ultraviolet rays that can trigger skin damage such as sunburns, premature again and skin cancer.
- Four types of Hyaluronic acid that act on forming a three dimensional mesh to moisturize, puff and grant elasticity to the skin.
- Shea butter: full of essential fatty acids and vitamins the thing that makes it wonderful for collagen production and protection against ultraviolet rays.
- Centella asiatica extract: this extract plays a vital role in wounds healing as it increases collagen production and minimize inflammation. It also prevent scars formation via increasing the skin’s antioxidant levels.
- Glycerin: which is the moisturizing agent that sucks water from the skin’s deep levels and air to the outer level of the epidermis. In order to minimize pressure on the skin, glycerin aims at providing moisture balance and prevents skin damage caused by the ultraviolet rays. It is also considered a good factor as regards to fighting skin aging.
- Organic or chemical filters: Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl and hexylbenzoate.
- Inorganic physical filters: zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
Benefits of Sunscreen
The main benefits of the sunscreen cream can be summarized in protecting the skin against harmful ultraviolet rays that can cause sunburns, premature skin aging and cancer. Moreover, some sunscreens may contain moisturizing ingredients that can help maintaining the skin hydrated and soft.
When it comes to choosing a sunscreen, the best solution is to look for a product that contains high quality, safe and effective ingredients. That includes the components that provide a wide spectrum protection against long and medium-sized ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB), such as zinc oxide or titanium dioxide in addition to the antioxidants that can assist protecting against damages caused by the free radicals.
How Much Sunscreen Use On Face
- To be applied on the skin 30 minutes before going out and exposure to sun.
- If your time outside is long, repeat the process every two hours during the day.