Espresso Coffee Capsules 6 Flavors, 60 Pieces
Discover the Cafissimo collection through diversified 6 flavors espresso coffee. 6 types of espresso have been collected from Tchibo Capsules chain. You can use these espresso coffee capsules to make preparing espresso every morning simpler and more splendid; the tastiest and most famous international coffee types have been condensed for you in one product.
- Enjoy your preferable coffee using recyclable aluminum-free coffee capsules
- All types of Tchibo coffee are derived from 100% sustainable agriculture.
Types of Coffee Capsules Found in Cafissimo Product
- 10 Brazilian Espresso capsules
- 10 Salvadorian Espresso capsules
- 10 Barista Espresso capsules
- 10 Kraft Espresso capsules
- 10 Elegant Espresso capsules
- 10 Caramel-flavored Espresso capsules
What Are Coffee Capsules
Coffee capsules are roasted and ground coffee tablets packed between two layers of filter paper of many types to suit all types of coffee preparation machines.
Espresso Coffee Benefits
- Espresso coffee minimizes the likelihoods of developing diabetes
- Espresso coffee limits the likelihoods of developing Parkinson’s disease that is called “Parkinson’s”.
- Espresso coffee increases the body’s energy levels
- Espresso coffee assist in burning large amounts of calories and losing weight.
- Espresso coffee reduces incidences of headaches
- Considered one of the healthy drinks that protect against dangerous diseases such as cancer as it is rich in antioxidants
- Espresso coffee enhances the immune system
- Espresso coffee prevents developing liver cirrhosis
What’s the Difference Between Espresso and Traditional Coffee
- Difference between espresso and traditional coffee is related to way of preparation only; coffee types are the same.
- In general, espresso requires good roasting, fine grinding, and high pressure; i.e., differences that distinguish it from traditional coffee its method of preparation.
Espresso Coffee Calories
Calories in espresso do not exceed 5 cal. yet upon adding walnuts kernels thereto, each walnut kernel contains 7 calories.