Weight Loss Coffee, 150 G
Chicory extract Turkish coffee, fresh coffee beans finely ground and added to Chicory root powder to form delicious and caffeine-low luxurious coffee granules. It’s a diet coffee that constitute a good part of diet programs and considered a miracle in terms of metabolism process activation. Harmana Coffee will be your preferable coffee and a main part of your dietary program to lose weight.
Harmana Chicory Diet Coffee Components
- 60% soluble coffee
- 40% Chicory plant
What Are Chicory Benefits
Chicory coffee is a hot drink made of the Chicory’s plant roots. The roots are collected, dried, and added to ground coffee beans. Chicory coffee beans come in the form of tiny granules so they dissolve easily in water.
Difference Between Traditional and Chicory Coffee
- Chicory coffee content differs from the traditional coffee types as it contains very low caffeine level the thing that attracts the attention of those who consume caffeine-free products.
- For those who consume this coffee, no heart palpitations or sleep disturbances correlated to caffeine will be noticed.
- Chicory coffee does not differ greatly from Turkish or filtered coffee in terms of calories.
Chicory Coffee Benefits
- Prevents the appearance of cancer cells
- Rich in powerful antioxidants
- Cleans the liver
- Removes bacteria
- Balances cholesterol
- Activates the intestines
- Regulates blood sugar
- Acts on calming the stomach
- Provides mineral support to the body
Is Chicory Coffee Useful for Losing Weight
- Chicory coffee is a drink found in weight-loss dietary programs
- It’s got a noticeable effect on the body as it assists losing weight especially in diet regimes while showing commitment of consumption thereof.
- Regular consumption maintains active metabolism process
- Supplies feeling of satiety for longer periods of time.
Diet & Weight-loss Coffee Way of Use
- It’s recommended to consume two cups a day in the morning and evening
- Should be taken on an empty stomach
Way of preparation of diet coffee
- In order to make one cup of coffee, we add one teaspoon to a cup of hot water
- Stir the mixture until coffee is fully dissolved
- Optionally, you can add milk of coffee cream
Diet & Regime Coffee Calories
100 g of diet coffee contain:
- Calories: 311 cal.
- Fats: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 52 g
- Protein: 10 g