Turkish Mastic Jam, 400 G
Mastic jam; this natural product is distinctive for its aromatic flavor and pleasant odor as well as it magnificent benefits for the body. It can be used for making pudding and Mahalabia (muhallebi) and to grant your desserts the unique mastic flavor. It’ll be certainly a basic element in your kitchen.
- 100% natural substances product
- Does not contain any chemicals
- Free of any additives
- Free of any preservatives
- After first open of the lid, keep it in the refrigerator
Turkish Mastic Jam Usages
- Used as one of the food types for breakfast
- Used to add mastic flavor to Turkish coffee
- Used in cookies making
- Used in ice-cream making
- Can be used as a flavor for all types of desserts instead of sugar.
- Mastic tree is native to the Greek Chios Island in the Aegean Sea
- Mastic tree has been known before 1700. Its height range between 2 and 3 meters and lives for almost 100 years.
- It starts yielding mastic after completing 5 years of cultivation
- It starts to shed crystal tears that falls to the ground forming mastic. It is later being purified and processed to become edible for humans.
- Mastic is a kind of resin used in making perfumes and incense, some kinds of foods and sweets, and as a flavor for many drinks.
- Mastic Jam Benefits for the Complexion
- Mastic plays a vital role in moisturizing the complexion and assists maintaining a fresh and vital skin.
Mastic Benefits for Women
- Mastic assists in the shrinking of uterine cells tissues and acts on vaginal narrowing
- Mastic acts on relieving women from unpleasant vaginal odor
Mastic Benefits for Sex
- Mastic treats erection dysfunction problems
- Mastic strengthens erection process
- Increases sexual desire in both men and women
- Minimizes bad vaginal secretions
- Grants men energy and vitality
- Increases the chances of reaching orgasm
- Acts on increasing semen quantity
- Enhances sperm motility
Mastic Benefits for Protecting Against Cancer
- Some studies confirm the importance of mastic in preventing cancers as it contains vital substances that prevent spread of carcinoma cells and maintains body cells intact.
- Mastic Benefits for Getting Rid of Sweat Smell
- Mastic is rich of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal substances therefore it is very useful to get rid of the unpleasant sweat smell as it can be used as a natural alternative for deodorants.
Mastic Benefits for the Teeth
Mastic is used to get rid of the unpleasant oral smell and attain a refreshing breath as well as assisting in tooth decay prevention. It forms an integral part in dental care products.
Turkish Mastic Jam Calories
Nutritional value per 100 g of mastic jam:
- Carbohydrates: 89.3 g
- Energy: 360 cal.
Turkish Mastic Jam Way of Preparation
- Water and sugar are added into a bowl, continuously stirred until the mixture boils
- After sugar is dissolved, add an egg white and leave to boil for 10 minutes
- Using a spoon, remove the egg whites off the mixture. Keep the mixture boiling
- Add lemon juice to the mixture
- After adding lemon juice, leave the mixture to boil for a while and put the fire off.
- Leave the mixture to cool down then pour it into jars.