Orange Blossom White Tea, 20 Bags
Luxury white tea leaves mixed with orange oil extract and its refreshing dried flowers. Wonderful-flavored fruit tea drink of great benefits than can provide you with substances necessary for the body such as vitamin C found abundantly in orange. This tea will be one of your favorable drinks in winter days and gatherings, with it one conversation leads to another!
What is White Tea
- White tea is the same plant used in producing other types of tea such as green and black tea, yet white tea is made of the youngest leaves and buds of the plant and is processed differently.
- While processing white tea, leaves and buds usually wither and are dried under the natural sun light or by using artificial heat but they are not damaged or oxidized like green or black tea.
- This minimal processing-limit assists maintaining the delicate flavor and light color of the tea producing a light and slightly sweet flavor with a floral aroma.
- White tea is generally considered the least processed, least caffeinated and most delicate tea often appreciated for its high levels of antioxidants and other health benefits.
- A small evergreen tree native to China and now widely cultivated in many parts of the world including USA, Spain, Brazil and Italy.
- Famous for its sweet and juicy fruits usually eaten as a snack or used in making juices, marmalade and other food products.
- The height of the tree may reach up to 25 feet. It has shiny dark green leaves and aromatic white flowers that bloom in spring and summer.
- In addition to its fruits, orange tree is also appreciated for its essential oils extracted from the peels of the fruit and used in perfumes and aromatherapy.
Benefits of Oranges
- Orange is a wonderful source for vitamin C; an important nutrient that assists boosting the immune system and wounds healing.
- Orange encompasses high fiber content that can assist enhancing the digestive health and lower cholesterol levels.
- Orange is a good source of potassium; an important mineral that assists regulating blood pressure, supports muscles and nerves functions, and maintains fluid balance in the body.
- Orange contains nutrients such as vitamin A, beta-carotene that are considered vital for maintaining the vision’s health.
Benefits of Oranges for Skin
Vitamin C abundantly found in orange is very important for keeping a healthy skin as it assists enhancing collagen production and protects against damage resulted from sunlight and other environmental stresses.
White Tea Benefits
- White tea is rich in antioxidants that can assist minimizing the risks of developing certain diseases such as heart, cancer and diabetes diseases.
- White tea has anti-inflammatory properties that can assist lowering inflammations in all parts of the body.
- Some studies suggest that drinking white tea may assist lowering bad cholesterol levels in the body reducing therefore the risks of developing heart diseases.
White Tea Benefits for Skin
Antioxidants found in white tea may assist protecting the skin against damages caused by ultraviolet rays and other environmental stresses.
White Tea Benefits for Teeth and Mouth
White tea may assist improving the oral health via limiting the growth of bacteria that cause tooth decay and plaque.
How to Make Orange White Tea
- Boil sufficient amount of water
- Put one envelop of the product in a cup
- Pour water over the envelop and leave for 5 minutes.
- Stirring using a spoon, add sugar or honey