Fruits & Collagen Protein Bar, 35 G
Red fruit and collagen protein bar; if you’re looking for a delicious snack, this is the product you want. Collagen bar that can be added to variable dietary plans and programs due to its sugar and gluten-free components supports your body with useful and necessary nutritional supplements. This product is your bag companion during coffee breaks, after sports practicing, and upon feeling hungry.
- Does not contain trans fats
- Does not contain additives or preservatives
It’s a bar much like chocolate bar yet it differs in its nutritional values as it contains large amounts of useful and beneficial protein for the body in addition to fibers, carbohydrates, some dried fruits, and nuts in some types
Burgundy Protein Bar Contents, 35 G
- Collagen peptides
- Forest fruits
- Dandelion root fiber
- Natural mulberry flavor
What is The Best Protein Bar
Markets are swarmed by many types of protein bars some of which are distinctive and of a high quality and it’s recommended for building healthy and safe muscles. The most important protein bar selection standards are:
- Protein: good protein bars should contain at least 8 g of protein
- Sugar: healthy protein bars should not contain a high percentage of sugar
- Fibers: fibers ratio in the protein bar is very important and one of the most vital standards in evaluating its quality. Therefore, it’s recommended to use protein bar types in which fiber ratios exceed at least 3 g.
- In general, in order to obtain the best outcome of protein bars, use low-in-sugar, high-in-protein and fibers content products that are found in our aforesaid product
What’s the Best Time To Eat Protein Bars
Specialists consider that the best time to east a protein bar comes before exercising or immediately after finishing it, the thing that acts on increasing muscles mass and minimizing muscles pain resulting from exercising.
Fruits & Collagen Protein Bar Calories (100 G)
- Saturated fats: 4.1
- Energy 337.0 cal.
- Carbohydrates: 48.3 g
- Fibers: 12.3 g
- Salt: 0.1 g
- Fats: 9.1 g
- Sugar: 32.7 g