Turkish Activated Charcoal Soap, 125 G
Activated carbon soap is considered a popular choice for people who’d like to preserve a healthy and pure complexion. Carbonic soap gains wide popularity as a natural way for cleansing the complexion. Arifoğlu activated carbon soap is made of 100% natural ingredients.
Natural Activated Charcoal Soap Components
- Table olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Walnuts oil
- Activated carbon
- Pure water
Turkish Activated Charcoal Soap Description
There are many characteristics for using carbonic soap. Some of which are:
- An environmentally-friendly product less harmful to the skin than traditional soap which contains artificial ingredients
- Vegetable ingredients are better for your complexion as they don’t contain hard chemicals or preservatives.
- Vegetable ingredients are useful too as they are made of renewable resources and are more environmentally friendly than other traditional components
- Carbonic soap doesn’t contain animal products such as animal fats or proteins that may block the pores and cause allergy
- Carbonic soap is less cruel on the complexion than traditional soap as it is nicer and more moisturizing. Traditional soap often contains harsh chemicals that can dry out the skin and cause irritation and pimples.
Organic Activated Charcoal Soap Benefits for the Skin
- Activated charcoal has got many usages in health and beauty care products
- Assists treating acnes and prevention of its spread
- Some doctors recommend applying thereof on the stomach for indigestion problems
- This is a natural product made of burnt wood or coconut shells and has got the ability to absorb impurities and chemicals from the skin. It assists also purifying the pores and follicles.
- Assists cleansing clogged pores and expelling impurities and toxins from the body.
- Plays an active role in absorbing dirt and oils from the skin’s surface without depriving it from its natural oils.
Activated Charcoal Soap Benefits for the Hair
- Activated charcoal soap removes fats and cleanse the pores deeply allowing your hair to breath well
- Opens pores of the scalp and detoxes the follicles, therefore, assisting the hair to grow in a better way.
Arifoğlu Turkish Activated Charcoal Soap Way of Use
- Moisten the required area thoroughly with water (better to do it after bathing to ensure pores are well open).
- Apply sufficient amount of soap foam over your complexion
- In a round movement, massage your complexion gently for at least two minutes
- Wash your hair with warm water; dry it quick and quietly
- Keep using the soap on a daily basis to obtain excellent outcomes.