Turkish Apricot Tea, 20 Bags
A set of wonderful aromatic herbs blended together especially for you. these plants will form a unique herbal tea mixture, yet it’s more delicious because of the natural apricot flavor added to it. You can have it any time of the day whether at home or at work. It’s very useful during the winter as it supplies the body with heat and assists gaining relaxation.
Turkish Tea with Herbs, 20 Envelopes
- 20 envelops of tea
- Natural herbs tea
- Flavored with the wonderful apricot flavor
- Free of caffeine
- Free of additives
- Free of preservatives
- Origin: Turkey
Turkish Apricot Tea Ingredients
- Cassia leaves
- Birch leaves
- Raspberry leaves
- Flavorings (apricot)
- Nettle leaves
- Cheery stalks
- Licorice root
- Heather leaves
- Apricot (0.1%)
- Apricot trees are small to medium-sized trees produce fruits called “apricot”
- These trees belong to the Prunus genre that encompasses other fruit trees such as cherries and peaches.
- The origins of the apricot tree go back to china and have been cultivated for thousands of yours. The tree is now grown in many parts of the world including Europe, Northern America and Australia.
- Apricot trees are deciduous which means they lose leaves in autumn and require a cold winter to produce fruits.
- The fruits are usually orange or yellow in color and are a good source of dietary fibers, vitamin A and potassium.
A famous drink made of natural herbs, spice, and other plant substances. It’s known for its enormous benefits in terms of the body’s general health.
Dogadan Apricot Extract Herbal Tea Benefits
- Herbal tea has sedative properties that may assist minimizing stress and anxiety
- Herbal tea may assist alleviating the problems of the digestive system such as nausea, bloating and constipation.
- Herbal tea contains antioxidants and other compounds and may assist enhancing the immune system and fighting inflammations.
- Herbal tea is known for its sedative properties that can assist improving the quality and time of sleeping.
How to Use Apricot Flavored Herbal Tea
- After preparing boiling water, open one envelop and put it in a big glass cup
- Pour hot water onto it then leave for several minutes until the herbs start interacting with water and ingredients dissolve
- Add sugar or honey for sweetening
- Recommended for use twice a day in the morning and evening.