The Gulluoglu family is one of the most important baklava producer families in Gaziantep. There are many baklava shops under the name of Gulluoglu in Istanbul, but Karakoy Gulluoglu is different from these. Karakoy Gulluoglu is the most famous baklava in Istanbul. It has a single branch and this branch is located in Karaköy, Istanbul. This small shop is always crowded. Its products are always high quality, fresh and delicious.
- Turkish Baklava is one of the most important product of Turkish cuisine.
- Karakoy Gulluoglu is one of the most quality, fresh and delicious brand of Turkish Baklava.
- DHL Express Worldwide, fast shipping directly from Istanbul.
- Five types of fresh baklava in one box are baklava with pistachio, baklava with walnut, nadir dolama with pistachio, pistachio wrap, palace baklava with walnut.
- Shelf Life is 15 Days (Kept in a cold and dry place.)
beet sugar, water, wheat flour, ghee, walnut, pistachio, wheat starch, egg, and table salt.