Turkish Bee Bread, 90 G
Original bee bread, excellent dietary supplement, composed by mixing many substances on top of which are: pollen, nectar, and bee saliva to form splendid mixture in terms of benefits. It comes in the form of small brown balls rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and useful bacteria. This product will have a remarkable positive effect on the body in general in terms of raising physical and mental performance and endurance ability in addition to increase of the capability of concentration during the day.
Turkish Tonic Bee Bread
- Glass jar encompassing 90g of bee bread
- Turkish Anatolian bees
- 100% natural product
- A product with 30 local and international awards
Bee Bread Ingredients
- Floral Nectar
- Bee saliva
- Bee is a flying insect of the apidae family that works on pollinating flowers and producing honey and beeswax.
- There are more than 20.000 known species of bees that can be found in every continent except in the Antarctica.
- Bee is a social insect that lives in colonies or hives that can encompass thousands of individual bees. A typical bee colony consists of a queen bee, males (male bees) and worker bees (sterile females).
- Bees are fed on nectar and pollen of flowers that they collect using their long tongues and specialized body parts. When bees collect nectar, they unintentionally transfer pollen from one flower to the other the thing that plays a vital role in pollination and reproduction of the plants.
- Bees are considered an important pollinators for many plants including crops that are used for food production. Without bees and their pollination services, many plants and ecosystems would be largely affected.
- A mix of pollen, nectar and bees saliva fermented by bees. It’s stored inside the hive an used as a source for feeding the bees especially the larvae.
- Bees bread is of a high nutritional value and encompasses vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and useful bacteria.
- Often considered superfood and consumed by humans for its health benefits
- Nevertheless, it’s worth mentioning that consumption of bees bread may constitute some sort of danger for those who suffer from allergy towards bees products.
Bee Bread Benefits
- Bees bread is a good source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids the thing that renders it a nutrient-dense food.
- It’s been proven that bees bread has immunity-strengthening properties due to its high content of antioxidants
- Bees bread is rich in enzymes that may assist in digestion and improve intestines’ health.
- Bees bread contains anti-inflammatory properties that may assist minimizing inflammations in all parts of the body.
- Bees bread is known for its ability to increase energy levels, improve capability of endurance and reduce fatigue.
- Bees bread encompasses compounds that may assist improving blood circulation, reducing cholesterol levels and supporting the health of the heart.
How to Use Bee Bread
- It’s recommended to consume one slice per day
- It can be taken with honey, natural juices, milk, or yogurt.
- It can be added to salad or fruit salad dishes.