Black Mulberry ExtractAt harvest times, black mulberry is carefully collected from Polatlı villages, in the Anatolia region. Black mulberries acre processed with the most up-to-date techniques and served to you in the form of a healthy and delicious Turkish black mulberry extract product.
- 1400 g of the black mulberry extract
- Black mulberry extract is not considered the black mulberry syrup
- Black mulberry extract can be consumed using a spoon or added to yogurt, milk, or any other liquid… etc.
- Our products are obtained by way of fruit thickening
- Does not contain any preservatives or additives
- Produced as per Turkish food regulations.
- Black mulberry, a plant that belongs to the Moraceae family, is a fruit that can be eaten raw in addition to being used to make and sweeten some types of desserts.
- The Iberian peninsula and Southwest Asia are considered the original home for black mulberry.
- Black mulberry is cultivated in Turkey, in the Mediterranean region, and in eastern Anatolia region.
Black mulberry benefits
- Black mulberry contains high percentages of vitamin C, thus boosts immunity
- Black mulberry contains vitamin A and beta-carotene necessary for eye protection and maintenance of sight sense and integrity
- Black mulberry assists in the process of cell regeneration and grants the complexion a more youthful and radiance appearance.
- Black mulberry assists especially in getting rid of gastrointestinal problems
- Black mulberry improves hair health and assists it grow more quickly and healthily.
- Antioxidants contained therein minimize the likelihood of developing body infections
- A strong source of iron, thus it is a good product for anemia
- Effective in gum bleeding and mouth wounds
- Black mulberry reduces cough and sore throat complaints
- Good for gastritis and heartburn problems
- Contains high amounts of fibers, thus alleviates occurrence of constipation cases.
- Black mulberry supports mental growth and strengthens the memory
How to make mulberry extract
- Put sufficient amount of black mulberry extract in a cup
- Added some liquid to taste; water, milk, etc., or you can add yogurt
- Sweeten it with sugar or honey as per desire
- Stir the contents thoroughly
- Serve it cold, bon appetite!
Black Mulberry Extract Calories
- Energy (Calories): 302 cal.
- Carbohydrates: 71 g
- Fibers: 0.4 g
- Protein: 4.3 g