Natural Blue Butterfly Tea
The natural blue tea drink, a life-abundant blue color of sweetness-tinged caffeine-free delicious taste that can be prepared cold or hot. It’s considered recently one of the most demanded herbal drinks thanks to natural ingredients rich in vitamins and minerals necessary for the human health. Pleasant tropical-flavored tea; add it to your shopping basket and live the unique experience!
- Stylish metal case
- Encompassing 50 g of blue tea
- Enough for making 18 – 20 cups
- Delicious taste
- Versatile as a drink or as a colorant.
Mim Blue Tea Ingredients
- Blue Ivy flower
- Natural flavor
- Clitoria Ternatea is a plant native to Southeast Asia famous for its beautiful blue flowers that are commonly used to make herbal tea or as a food natural colorant.
- We obtain Clitoria Ternatea tea via soaking dried flowers in hot water; the tea is naturally caffeine free and has a slightly sweet earthy flavor.
- Tea color varies according to the liquid it is blended with.
- In addition to cooking uses, the clitoria ternatea enjoys a long history of usage in traditional medicine.
- It’s been used to treat variable set of diseases including anxiety, depression, inflammation and pain.
- Clitoria Ternatea tea is a king of herbal tea made of the dried flowers of the clitoria ternatea plant.
- This tea is popular in Southeast Asia and is known for its fascinating blue color which comes from the natural pigment of the flowers
- One of the unique properties of the clitoria ternatea tea is the change of its color depending on the pH level of the liquid it’s mixed with rendering it a popular ingredient in cocktails as the color changing effect can add a playful and fascinating touch.
Clitoria Ternatea Tea Benefits
- Blue tea contains antioxidants called anthocyanins that can assist protecting the cells from deterioration caused by free radicals.
- Blue tea has anti-inflammatory properties that may assist minimizing inflammations in the body and reduce the likelihoods of developing chronic diseases.
- Blue tea is traditionally used to assist digestion and alleviate digestive problems such as constipation, bloating and indigestion.
- Blue Tea Benefits for Mood Adjustment and Getting Rid of Anxiety
- It’s been proven that blue tea can improve cognitive and memory functions in animal studies it can also assist lowering anxiety and improve the mood status.
Blue Tea for Hair and Skin
Blue tea may assist improving the appearance of skin and hair due to its antioxidant properties that can assist protecting the cells against the damage caused by environmental stresses.
How to Prepare Blue Tea
To make clitoria ternatea tea, dried flowers are soaked in hot water for several minutes, resulting tea has a naturally light and slightly sweet caffeine-free earthy flavor. Some people add honey or lemon in view of enhancing the flavor of the tea.