Turkish Blueberries Jam, 290 G
Low-calories blue cranberry jam; blue cranberry kernels are carefully collected and transformed into magnificent-textured and delicious-tasted jam forming one of the unique breakfast dishes in the morning in addition to being used in desserts and cakes and many other uses, too.
- 65% of the product: blueberries (cranberries) fruits
- 100% natural product
- Fee of any preservatives
- Free of genetically modified substances
- Halal product
- Recognized by Turkish Standards Institute
Blueberries (Blue Cranberry fruit)
- Cranberry acquires its blue color due to the Anthocyanins compound contained therein which grant the fruit its distinctive color
- There are almost 30 types of cranberries around the world
- American used blueberries for coughs and strengthening eye sight.
Blueberries Benefits for Diet
- Low calories of the blueberries make it a good meal for those who would like to lose weight.
- Dietary fibers contained in blueberries grants feeling of satiety for the body and thus consuming less amounts of food.
Blueberries Jam Benefits for Erection
- One of the blueberries benefits for men is that it assists in solving the problem of erection dysfunction. One of the studies conducted on a group of men who consumed blueberries, found that they were less likely to suffer from erection dysfunction.
Blueberries Benefits for Memory Stimulation
- According to many studies, antioxidants found in blueberry fruit positively affect parts of the brain responsible for intelligence and memory stimulation.
Blueberries Benefits for Cancer
Blueberry plant is rich of antioxidants, therefore it can get rid of free radicals that damage the DNA and cause tumors and cancers.
Blueberries (Cranberry) Benefits for the Complexion
- Blueberry is useful in fighting early aging signs
- Enhancement of collagen production
- Accelerates wounds healing process
Blueberries Jam Way of Preparation
- Add blueberries, sugar, salt, and lemon juice in a big saucepan
- Put the saucepan on medium heat, stir gently until sugar dissolves
- Reduce heat to lowest level; keep the mixture on low heat for 20 minutes
- While cooking, put an empty ceramic dish inside the freezer for 20 minutes
- Take out the dish, put a drop of the blueberry jam mixture in it, if the drop stays firm, then the jam is ready; otherwise,
- Continue boiling the mixture and repeat the test once again until you reach a firm (consisted) drop of jam
- Leave the jam aside for 20 minutes, pour it down into 2 clean jars. Bon appetite!
Blueberries (Cranberry) Jam Calories
100 g of blueberries jam contain
- Carbohydrates: 65.65 g
- Protein: 0.11 g
- Fats: 0.18 g
- Fibers: 1.07 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Potassium: 27 mg
- Calcium: 6 mg
- Vitamin A: 1 mg
- Vitamin C: 0.44 mg
- Iron: 0.37 g