Turkish Mastic Paste, 360 G
Prestigious original mastic paste; versatile natural hygienic paste from the nature’s heart; extracted from mastic trees in Çanakkale city of Turkey. The liquid glue is dried under the sun until it turns into a paste.
- 360 g capacity glass bottle encompassing Turkish mastic paste
- Natural Turkish product from Çanakkale city
- Used in making the Turkish ice-cream
- Can be added to Turkish coffee to give it pleasant odor and delicious taste
- Mastic glue paste is used in the confectionery industry
- Can be added to milk and Turkish salep, too.
Mastic Paste Benefits
- Mastic is used as a source of healing from chest diseases
- Mastic paste is useful in stomach disturbance cases
- Useful for gum diseases due to its antiseptic properties
- Consuming one teaspoon of mastic paste on an empty stomach will sure prevent heartburn
- Mastic paste is considered very effective against dyspnea
- Mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus) is one of the trees widely spread in Mediterranean basin discovered for the first time in Greece more than 2500 years ago. For the seeds thereof, a gluey substance called “resin” is extracted from its roots and forms mastic beads.
- Mastic comes in the form of small white to translucent color beads distinctive for its flavor and pleasant odor.
Pistacia lentiscus Benefits
- Mastic paste contributes enhancing oral health as it exterminates the impact of teeth harmful bacteria and plays a vital role in fighting tooth decay and limits gum diseases
- Mastic assists the digestion system in limiting cases of indigestion and gases in addition to stomach ulcer, too.
- Mastic paste contributes stimulating blood circulation and lowering cholesterol levels
- Mastic is useful in uterus narrowing after giving-birth process
- Mastic fights bacteria and fungi that cause unpleasant vaginal odor
- Mastic contributes in the treatment of asthma and bronchial diseases
Mastic Glue Paste Calories
Natural mastic paste is a natural dietary source rich in calories. One teaspoon of mastic paste is equal to 20 calories.