Very Hot Paprika Spice, 1 KG
Extremely hot paprika powder carefully produced for those who adore spicy flavor that not everybody can withstand. Hot paprika is considered one of the basics of any meal they wish to eat. Arifoğlu the apothecary presents a very ideal recipe for lovers of spicy flavors in addition to its high degree of quality in terms of cultivation, production, processing, and packaging.
Spicy Red Capsicum Powder
- 1 kg of very spicy red capsicum
- Crop cultivated in a healthy way
- Free of pesticides residues
- Free of preservatives
- Packed as per the Turkish Food Codex standards
- Halal product
Arifoğlu Hot Paprika Spice Ingredients
- Hot red pepper
- Vegan oil (sunflower)
- Paprika spice is a seasonings made of ground and dried red capsicum
- It is native to Central and Southern America, yet it’s now grown in many areas of the world especially in Spain and Hungary
- Pepper used in making paprika is usually harvested when fully ripe with bright red color
- Paprika flavor may range between sweet to moderate to hot and ultimately to very spicy flavor depending on the type of pepper and way of processing used.
- Paprika is used as a seasoning in dishes like soup, meat, and also pickles.
- It is commonly used as a decoration for dishes like boiled eggs or potato salad
Paprika is correlated with many health benefit such as:
- Paprika contains high percentage of antioxidants that may assist protecting the body against cellular damage and inflammation
- Some studies show that paprika may have anti-inflammatory properties that may assist minimizing inflammation and improving the symptoms such as arthritis
- Paprika contains the capsaicin substance which is a compound proven to improve the heart’s health by lowering blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and improving blood flow into the heart.
- Capsaicin substance found in paprika has been studied for its capability to alleviate pains especially in cases such as arthritis and nerve pains.
- It’s believed that paprika stimulate production of the digestion system enzymes that may assist improving the digestion and minimize digestion system disorders such as bloating and constipation.
- Some studies prove that paprika may have antimicrobial properties that are effective against certain types of bacteria and fungi.
- Generally speaking, red pepper is one of the delicious spice that can add depth and complexity to a variable bunch of dishes along with providing good health benefits.
Hot Paprika Ingredients
- 10 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons of salt s
- 2 tablespoons of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of chili
- 2 tablespoons of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- Vegan oil
How to Make Hot Paprika Spice
- Grind all above mentioned ingredients
- Add vegan oil and mix the mixture
- Put hot paprika into a glass jar
- Keep in a dry and cold place.