Nuts With Dried Fruits, 500 G
The most delicious dried fruits with its many benefits that are harmonious with the finest types of the famous Turkish nuts kernels, together forming a wonderful snack that can make your day. A delicious taste and numerous indispensible substances that have been especially chosen for you. This natural mix will be your constant friend everywhere.
Makbul Dried Fruits With Nuts Components
- Dried apricot
- Black raisins with seeds
- Chopped cranberries
- Ground cherries
Dried Fruits With Nuts Benefits
Dried fruits are considered one of the most useful nutrients for the health of different age groups due to their multiple types of basic vitamins and minerals in addition to being very important and recommended by doctors for both men and pregnant women alike. Some of their general benefits for the health are:
- Dried fruits enhance bone health as they contain protein, phosphorus, and boron elements that are very important for fighting osteoporosis
- Dried fruits contain a big amount of insoluble fibers that act on preventing clotting of coronary artery and regulate blood pressure.
- Dried fruits regulate intestines motility and act on cleansing them.
- They can be considered an effective remedy for constipation especially in pregnant women during the last stages of pregnancy
- Dried fruits contain natural sugars that assist overcoming the desire to eat unnatural sweets thus avoiding obesity
- Dried fruits secure providing nourishment, freshness, and hydration to the complexion
- Cashew is considered a good source of protein and minerals as it is recommended for those who suffer from anemia and it is useful also for maintaining memory and fighting Alzheimer.
- Almond is considered one of the nuts that are rich in calcium and very important for bone health. Its peel contain antioxidants that protect the heart in addition to being rich in vitamins that makes it capable of maintaining the complexion and preventing aging thereof.
- Walnuts is rich of omega-3 and a lot of fibers that assist raising good cholesterol and getting rid of bad cholesterol levels in addition to being rich in elements that sustain balance in blood sugar levels
Nuts Benefits for Pregnant Women
- Nuts enhance muscles strength due to the abundance of proteins therein
- Nuts sustain the development of embryo’s nerves as it is rich in HDL or healthy fats
- Stimulate uterine muscles strength
- Plays a vital role in facilitating birth process
- Limit the chances of developing post-natal hemorrhage
- Minimize the likelihood of developing asthma in the infant.
Dried Fruits on an Empty Stomach Benefits
- Dried fruits may enhance colon’s health as it contains big amounts of dietary fibers that maintain the digestive system health
- People who regularly eat dried fruits consume more nutrients and less fats in comparison to others who do not do the same.
- Stimulate loss of excess weight.
- Protects against developing many chronic diseases such as diabetes
Dried Fruits With Nuts Calories
Calories per 100 g of the product:
- Energy (calories): 399 cal.
- Fats: 21.9 g
- Saturated fats: 5.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Sugars: 33.7 g
- Protein: 5.8 g
- Salt: 0.17