Turkish Roasted Corn With Spices, 500 G
Crunchy roasted corn produced using ad-hoc roasting techniques after being boiled with spices and sauces until reaching its final taste. Roasted corn in the most famous and loved snacks and crackers adored by young and old. You can enjoy it next to a combination of Turkish nuts during watching one of your favorite films.
Turkish Roasted Corn Components
- vegetable oil
- grape sugar
- dried onions
- dried garlic
- dried tomatoes
- spices (paprika)
- acidity regulator
- citric acid
- ascorbic acid
- essential oil
- incense flavor
- black pepper
Corn plant is one of the cereals that have been popular for times immemorial. United States in the original home of this kind of plant and number one producer and exporter worldwide. Corn is considered a main food for many nations around the world as it is consumed boiled, grilled, or as a snack after being roasted.
Roasted Corn Cereals Benefits
- improves metabolism process ratios due to containing high percentage of vitamins
- tackles the problem of constipation and indigestion due to being rich in useful carbohydrates
- roasted corn improves the mood as it contains good percentage of vitamin B5
- assists the body in the process of cell-regeneration
- minimizes bad cholesterol ratios in the blood due to the high percentage of fibers contained therein.
Roasted Corn Benefits for Hair
- roasted corn prevents inflicting hair with many problems such as breakage, weakness, and loss
- protects hair against dryness and prevents formation of itchy dandruff
- contains trithenolamine and methylparbene compounds that nourish scalp and grant it sufficient hydration
Roasted Corn Benefits for Sex
- roasted corn contains many vitamins that act on increasing men’s sexual ability, and thiamine is the most important of which.
- Corn cereals contain substances and proteins necessary for activating blood circulation and pumping towards the genital organs of men and women.
- Doctors recommend eating corn continuously for those who suffer from impotence.
How to Roast Corn
Required components for roasting corn grains:
- Sufficient amount of dried yellow corn
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable corn oil
- Variety of spices as desired
Way of Roasting Corn
- Put the corn in a bowl with 8 cups of warm water and leave it for a period of 18 hours.
- Wash and drain thoroughly from water, dry it using special paper towels, or you can leave it in a colander until there is no water at all in them
- Set the electrical oven at 280 degrees
- Put corn grains in a pan and add corn oil
- Take them out of the oven when they get brownish-blond color
- Put corn grains on clean paper until oil is completely absorbed
- Sprinkle salt and spices such as paprika or crushed garlic on the corn
- Leave it at least one day until they become crunchy and ready for consumption
Roasted Corn Calories
Calories found in 100 g of roasted Turkish corn
- Calories: 442.4 cal.
- Fats: 12.45 g
- Carbohydrates: 75.5 g
- Sugars: 3.71 g
- Protein: 7.08 g
- Salt: 2.47