Luxurious Dried Turkish Apricot, 500 G
A set of the finest dried Turkish apricot kernels rich in nutrients needed for the body, naturally dried without any external additives and free of preservatives so that you can enjoy having a delicious taste and countless benefits.
- Apricots trees belong to the species of Prunus armeniaca sect, mid-sized, and can grow up to 9 meters high.
- Apricot tree origins go back to Asia countries; China, and Japan and currently it is cultivated in warm and moderate climate regions such as Turkey, Syria, Iran, and South Africa.
Apricot is produced by removing the water-content off the fruit the thing that raises the level of energy stored therein and reduces its volume. Dried fruits differ from fresh ones by enjoying longer validity periods and this is due to the fact that the absence of water inhibits bacteria growth and weakens enzymes activity that is responsible for fruit damage.
Apricot Benefits for the Pregnant Woman
- Dried apricot assists preventing the occurrence of congenital malformations in fetuses as it contains folic acid.
- Contributes in the proper growth of the fetus
- Keeps pregnant woman away from constipation symptoms during pregnancy via softening the intestines as it contains fibers.
- Minimizes bloating and occurrence of gases
- Protects against developing anemia as it contains iron
- Plays an important role in the treatment of vaginal infections and prevents bleeding thereof.
Apricot Benefits for the Complexion
- Dried apricot contains large amounts of antioxidants that alleviate wrinkles presence .
- Dried apricot is rich in beta-carotene that transforms into vitamin A that is very vital for the complexion’s health in general.
Apricot Benefits for Eyes
Carotenes substances found in dried apricots play an important role in preserving the health of the retina and minimizing the likelihood of developing cataract while aging.
Apricot Benefits for Sex
- Consuming dried apricots regularly assists solving the problem of repeated abortion
- Enhances fertility in men and women alike
- Contains minerals necessary for the production of sexual hormones
- Increases sexual desire in men
- Contributes in the treatment of sexual dysfunction in men
- Stimulates blood circulation and enhances blood reach to genital organs
Dried Apricot Nutritional Values & Calories
- Water 30.89 ml
- Calories: 241 cal.
- Protein: 3.39 g
- Fats: 0.51 g
- Carbohydrates: 62.64 g
- Fibers: 7.3 g
- Calcium: 55 mg
- Iron: 2.66 g
- Potassium: 1162 mg
- Vitamin A: 180 mcg
- Vitamin H: 4.33 mg
- Beta-carotene: 2163 mcg