Turkish coffee with mastic gum from Hafez Mustafa 170 g
- The best seller Turkish coffee, which is made with mastic gum
- The weight of the box is 170 grams and it comes tightly wrapped and vacuumed so the coffee does not lose its flavor
- Manufactured by the most famous Turkish desserts shop in Istanbul, Hafez Mustafa
- drink it with Turkish desserts in the evening with Turkish baklava or Turkish delight to make your day
- It does not contain any other additives or flavorings and only made from natural organic materials
The benefits of mastic gum with Turkish coffee
- If we leave aside the benefits of coffee, which we will mention later, mastic has great benefits for the body and health such as
- It treats digestive disorders, relieves indigestion and inflammation of the digestive system, helps get rid of acidity, removes gases and bloating,
- It has great benefits in treating stomach ulcers as it acts as an antibacterial and antibacterial
- The mastic reduces the proportion of harmful cholesterol in the blood for a long time, thus increasing the proportion of good cholesterol in the body, thus preventing heart disease and atherosclerosis.
- One of the best mouth odor eliminators when chewed and helps fight tooth decay
How to prepare Turkish coffee with mastic
- Heat a cup of coffee from the water coffee suit
- Put Turkish coffee in the amount of a teaspoon per cup and can be increased as desired
- When boiling, gently shake the coffee in circular motions until it begins to boil and froth forms
- You can add sugar at this point if you wish
- serve the coffee into the cup without much space between it and the cup so that the foam does not go away
- Try it with Turkish delight with pomegranate and pistachio
The best way to serve mastic Turkish coffee
Turks do not usually serve their Turkish coffee alone, but it usually comes in a wide tray, next to it a cup of water, and also has a small dessert plate, containing 2-4 pieces of baklava or delight, and most drink it plain without sugar, but recently I have put a piece of sugar next to a cup of coffee, especially for guests
Turkish coffee benefits
- Consuming one or two cups of Turkish coffee a day increases the rate of burning fat in the body from 10 to 20 percent.
- Drinking coffee increases the speed of blood flow in the capillaries, thus increasing the percentage of oxygen that reaches the tissues of the body, thus increasing activity and vitality.
- Turkish coffee contains not only caffeine, but also many antioxidants, as well as many beneficial nutrients such as magnesium and potassium, which are reflected in the health of the body.
- People who drink two cups of Turkish coffee a day suffer from less pain