Japanese Matcha detox Tea
Japanese Genuine Matcha Tea is one of the best tea types meant for losing weight. It’s got much popularity lately due to its great capacity for slimming and burning fat especially in the abdomen and hip areas. It’s got a wide fame due to its great benefits for health. What’s Matcha tea, what’s the difference between it and the ordinary green tea, and what are the general benefits thereof?
What is Matcha Tea
Matcha type is a type of green tea very famous in Japan but it’s made in a very special technique by letting the tree grow in shade under a certain temperature and humidity degrees. Leaves are taken out and grinded to make tea out of them. In this way, chlorophyll is concentrated in the tea which gives it an increased capability of burning fat and providing more benefits for the body.
Green Tea Matcha
One of the Matcha green tea types, yet it’s made in a slightly different way in order to obtain much more concentrated benefits. It’s said that Matcha tea efficiency exceeds the ordinary green tea by 10 times, so if you drink one cup of Matcha tea, this is equivalent, benefit-wise, to drinking 10 cups of green tea.
Benefit of matcha detox tea
Matcha tea has got many benefits for the body, some of which are:
- It’s capability to burn fat and lose weight
- Protects against some types of cancer
- Distinctive anti-oxidant as it preserves the longevity of cells and wards it from quick death.
- Boosts the heart’s health
- It’s got many benefits for the brain. Experiments stress that people who drink Matcha tea on a daily basis have got much more capability of concentration and paying attention than those who did not.
- It contributes protecting the liver as it plays a vital role in expelling toxins, in the metabolism of drugs, and in processing nutritional substances effectively.
How to make Matcha Tea
Preparing Matcha tea is very easy as it comes in small envelopes easy to be carried over and use in any place. just put the envelope’s contents in a cup of hot water and stir it until completely dissolved.
The Best Time To Drink Matcha Tea
Matcha tea is drunk twice a day in the morning and in the evening preferably after meal. For those who suffer sleep disorders, don’t drink it before going to sleep immediately.
Best Matcha Tea weight loss
It’s hard to say what type of Matcha tea is the best, yet if you’d like to lose weight and consume tea to burn fat, Matcha Detox is the best kind ever for you because it contains such additives like Spirulina and Sanamke that contribute to gastric flow and cleaning as well as alleviating Matcha to make it much more appealing.
Matcha Tea side effects
There are of course some side effects of drinking Matcha tea such as causing diarrhea and colic in some cases in addition to some nausea cases.