Gluten Free Oatmeal Powder
Wefood gluten free oatmeal, a gluten free certified high-quality oatmeal produced in different conditions from other cereals. Grinding process thereof is done slowly in conventional stone mills without any artificial additives. It’s rich in fiber and offers the feeling of satiety for longer periods of time. It also assists fulfilling the need of the body of useful proteins, vitamins, minerals and oils. Now, you have the chance to use Wefood oatmeal flour in all sweet and savory recipes.
Organic Gluten Free Oatmeal Powder
- 300 g glass container encompassing Turkish oatmeal
- Gluten free
- Fiber high content
- Free of any additives
- Convenient for all recipes
- Good for health.
- Organic Oatmeal Powder User Segment
- Halal food consumers
- Gluten-sensitive people
What is Oatmeal
- Oatmeal is grown cold and mild regions and used in a variety of foods including oatmeal, granola and muesli. It is also used in producing flour and livestock feed and other products.
- Oatmeal is known for its fiber high content that can assist enhancing healthy digestion, lowering cholesterol levels and regulating blood sugar levels.
Organic Oatmeal with Protein Powder Benefits
- Fiber and protein present in oatmeal may assist regulating blood sugar levels and prevent spikes in insulin levels.
- Oatmeal is a low- calorie food that may help you feel full and satisfied rendering it a wonderful choice to control weight.
- Fiber found in oatmeal may enhance healthy digestion and prevent constipation.
- Oatmeal is a good source for nutrients like iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.
- Oatmeal is a versatile food that can be used in a variety of dishes from breakfast cereals and oatmeal flour to bread and savory dishes.
Wefood Organic Oatmeal Flour Uses
- You can prepare light sandwiches, cakes, and pancakes for breakfast
- You can add it to omelet
- You can choose it as a thickener to make protein bars
- You can use it as an auxiliary product to fry meat and vegetables
- You can add it as a spice in soups
- You have a chance to use it in the production of baby foods.