Gluten-Free Healthy Peanut Butter, 400 G
Organic peanut butter, made of 100% natural pistachios. All the ingredients are natural and sugar-free and considered an excellent and nutritional meal for all family members in addition to being a preferable choice for athletes who take care of their muscles as it contains indispensible substances for strengthening the body and supplying it with ability for endurance.
- 100% peanuts
- Does not contain any flavorings or additives
- Convenient for athletes
What Are The Benefits of Sugar-Free Healthy Peanuts Butter
- Peanut butter in rich of the most important minerals and vitamins necessary for the body
- It’s advisable to consume peanut butter moderately as this, according to studies, can assist limiting heart diseases
- Peanut butter maintains balanced blood sugar levels
- Peanut butter contains antioxidants useful in protecting against some cancers
Organic Peanut Butter Benefits for Sex
- Arginine acid found abundantly in peanut butter is very useful for improving men’s sexual performance
- Peanut butter provides more active blood circulation in the body and thus pumping more blood into the penis the thing that limits problems of erection dysfunction
- Peanut butter is rich of dopamine that increases women’s pleasure while having sex
Organic Peanut Butter Benefits for Children
- Peanut butter is one of the most important foods that supplies the kids’ body with sufficient levels of protein necessary for their growth.
- Organic peanut butter contains the omega-3 acids necessary for the child’s brain growth and raising his/ her intelligence level.
- Peanut butter is considered a good source for many vitamins and minerals necessary for enhancing the child’s physical and mental health.
- Being rich in antioxidants, it can help prevent tissue and DNA damage
- Due to its high resveratrol content, it can enhance resistance of diseases and improve the immune system functions
When Can Peanut Butter Be Introduced to Babies
Many recommendations mention that introduction of peanut butter to babies between 4 – 6 months is ideal as it may limit noticeably the likelihood of developing pistachio allergy.
Important Tips Upon Introducing Organic Peanut Butter to Babies for the First Time
- Start introducing a teaspoon of butter with some water added to facilitate swallowing process
- It’s advisable to wait for at least 10 minutes after tasting it by the baby in order to make sure that there is not any allergic reaction. After making sure no emergencies are there, you can continue feeding your baby without any problems.
- It’s recommended to be introduced to the baby for the first time while at home in order to monitor the baby and avoid inflicting any sudden allergic reaction.
Diet Peanut Butter Way of Use
The most important ratio while using diet peanut butter is the amount consumed. According to specialists, the amount consumed should not exceed two spoons of peanut butter in a week. There are several ways to eat diet peanut butter; some of which are:
- Adding peanut butter to smoothie
- Honey toast with peanut butter
- Sliced fruit with peanut butter
- Organic peanut with skimmed yogurt
Organic Peanut Butter Calories
Two tablespoons of gluten-free peanut butter contain:
- Calories: 190 cal.
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fibers: 2 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fats: 16 g