Turkish Organic Sesame Tahini, 300 G
Organic sesame tahini, natural, pure, free of any additives or colorants. After thoroughly peeling and roasting sesame seeds, they are being squeezed using ad-hoc machines so as to extract tahini with nutrients rich in iron and vitamins necessary for the body then packed automatically. Organic sesame tahini is distinctive for its worldwide use as it composes an integral part in many recipes in the Eastern and Western cuisines alike.
Sesame is one of the oldest plants in the world. It was used as oil for preparing food since times immemorial. It’s widely used in the Middle East as it is a rich source of proteins and energy. Sesame seeds are distinctive for its somehow sweet flavor that gets intensified when added to baked goods, pies or when roasted on fire. Sesame is available in two colors white and brown, black sesame, which is largely popular in the Asian cuisine, is wide spread in East Asian countries.
Sesame Tahini Benefits
Organic sesame tahini is one of the foods of high nutritional and important value for the body:
- Very important to limit developing anemia as it contains high amounts of iron
- Plays a vital role in purifying the body from toxins due to the methionine compound contained therein
- Enhances the body’s cells growth and division, therefore it is considered one of the important foods for children in the development stage.
- Contains sesamin and sesamol compounds that are very important for lowering the body’s bad cholesterol
- Protects the heart’s muscle and prevents clotting
- Plays a vital role in maintaining body fitness
- Minimizes the likelihood of developing arthritis/ joint diseases
- Enhances bones strength and density
- Useful in the treatment of gum ulcers and chapped lip
Organic Sesame Tahini Benefits for Men
The most prominent benefit of sesame is improving sperm quality in men’s semen, enhancing sexual fertility, and reducing infertility.
Organic Sesame Tahini Benefits for the Complexion
Components and substances of sesame tahini are considered very important for taking care of the complexion and its freshness as they are an integral part in any masks meant for taking care of the complexion; some of which are:
Sesame Tahini Mast for Skin Lightening
This mask is used by mixing sesame tahini with turmeric and milk using the electrical whisk or blender. The resulted mixture is placed over the skin for about 20 minutes; after getting dried, it’s washed with water. It’s advisable to use this mask continuously to obtain the desired outcome.
Sesame Tahini Mast to Remove Pigmentations
Via thorough stirring for sesame tahini with rose water, a mask is formed, placed over the complexion, and left to dry, then washed later with warm water. For a guaranteed result, it’s recommended to repeat the mask at least once a week.
What Are the Disadvantages of Sesame Tahini
Over-consumption of large amounts of sesame tahini or sunflower seeds may lead to colon irritation and allergy
Sesame seeds may yield a negative effect on blood sugar levels for those who suffer from diabetes.
How to Make Sesame Tahini
- Put half a cup of sunflower vegetable oil with one cup of roasted sesame kernels.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly using an electric blender
- While blending, gradually add one cup of flour to the mixture
- Continue stirring until the sesame flour is completely homogenous
Organic Sesame Tahini Nutritional Values & Calories
Nutritional Value per 100 g of organic sesame tahini:
- Calories: 51.57 cal.
- Protein: 16.9 g
- Fats: 48 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.04 g
- Fibers: 16.9 g
- Calcium: 131 mg
- Iron: 7.78 mg
- Magnesium: 346 mg
- Potassium: 406 mg
- Zinc: 7.16 mg
- Phosphorus: 774 mg
- Sodium: 39 mg
- Water: 5.0 g
- Sugar: 0.4 g