Turkish Pomegranate Tea, 16 Envelopes
A whole day relaxing effect healthy pomegranate tea assists you to somehow get away from stress in the busy pace of work. It’s got positive roles in preventing many diseases as it works on strengthening the immune system. It’s considered an ideal drink in winter months with their increased complaints of colds and flu. The warm pomegranate tea will definitely be your favorable drink in no time.
Turkish Mesh Stick Pomegranate Tea
- A box containing 16 envelops
- Rich in natural antioxidants
- Non-drip system leaving no stains or marks
- Airtight outer packaging
- Harmless and health-friendly printing
- Free of dyes and harmful chemicals
- A tree native to the Middle East and South Asia now grown in many parts of the world including the Mediterranean region, Africa, South America and California.
- Pomegranate tree may grow up to 20 feet tall and has narrow and shiny dark green leaves.
- The tree produces beautiful funnel-shaped red flowers bloom in late spring and early summer.
- Pomegranate tree fruit is round and usually the size of a large orange of a hard leathery outer shell that envelops hundreds of ruby-red seeds
- These seeds are the edible part of the fruit and full of nutrients such as antioxidants, fiber and vitamin C.
- Pomegranate seeds are often eaten fresh of used to make juice, jam and other culinary products.
- Pomegranate tea is a type of herbal tea made of dried leaves or the fruits of the pomegranate tree. Tea is usually prepared by soaking the leaves or the fruit in hot water for several minutes then filtering of solids
- Pomegranate tea is distinctive for its wonderful sweet taste and is often enjoyed as a refreshing drink hot or cold. It’s believed also that it has other health benefits as pomegranate is rich in antioxidants and other useful vegan compounds. These compounds may assist lowering the blood pressure, minimize inflammation and improve the health of the heart among other potential benefits.
- In addition to dried fruits and leaves, pomegranate tea may contain also other components such as hibiscus flowers, rose petals or cinnamon to impart added flavor and aroma.
Pomegranate Tea Benefits
- Pomegranate tea is rich in antioxidants that can assist protecting the body against damages caused by harmful free radicals .
- Pomegranate tea may assist lowering blood pressure thereby reducing the risks of developing heart diseases and strokes.
- Pomegranate tea contains anti-inflammatory compounds that may assist reducing inflammations in the body and improve the general health.
- Pomegranate tea contains vitamin C high content that may assist boosting the immune system and protecting against inflammations and diseases.
- Pomegranate tea may assist improving the health of the heart via reducing blood cholesterol levels and preventing formation of plaque in the arteries.
- Some studies suggest that pomegranate tea may have anti-cancer properties the thing that assists in the prevention of the growth and proliferation of certain types of cancer cells
How to Prepare Pomegranate Tea
- Prepare one cup of hot water
- Remove the outer packaging and put the inner stick in hot water
- For ideal brewing process, wait 3 – 5 minutes.
- Upon reaching the desired degree, remove the stick out of the water
- A non-drip feature product makes you get rid of the same without creating any undesired stains.
- Now you can enjoy the warm and delicious pomegranate tea experience.