Turkish Fresh Rosemary, 60 G
Needle-shaped pleasant-aromatic carefully-chosen rosemary leaves that you can use as spice or seasonings to adjust the flavor and nutritional value of your meals. The rosemary herb is suitable for seasoning most types of red and white meat and will sure impart a recommended lovely aromatic flavor to you dishes.
Turkish Rosemary Spice
- Quantity: 60 g
- Components: rosemary
- Origin: Turkey
- Free of any additives
- Processed and packed as per most modern international techniques
- Halal product
Suggestions on How to Use Rosemary
Can be used to season meat and chicken
Can be consumed as a drink by adding it to a cup of boiling water (soak it from 4 – 5 minutes).
What is Rosemary
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an evergreen aromatic herb with needle-shaped leaves commonly used in the kitchen, aromatic therapy, and traditional medicine. It is native to the Mediterranean Sea region and belongs to the mint family.
- Rosemary contains a strong pungent flavor and aroma which makes it popular ingredient in delicious dishes such as grilled meat, potatoes, and vegetables as well as to flavor oils, vinegar, and marinades.
- Moreover, rosemary has been used for its medical properties for centuries and it’s believed that it’s got anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-microbial properties. It is also used in aroma-therapy to assist improving concentration, alleviate stress, and stimulate relaxation.
Rosemary Herb Benefits
Rosemary contains a versatile set of potential benefits for health. Here are some most common benefits that have been reported thereof:
- Rosemary contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties that may assist minimizing inflammations in all parts of the body and alleviate accompanying pains for cases such as arthritis.
- Rosemary is a rich source of anti-oxidants that may assist protecting the boy against oxidative stress and damages inflicted by free radicals.
- Rosemary is traditionally used to improve the digestion process and alleviate problems of the digestion system such as bloating and indigestion.
- Some studies have shown that rosemary improves memory and concentration and may have a role in natural healing of the Alzheimer's disease.
- Rosemary contains compounds that may assist alleviating problems of the respiratory system such as asthma and allergies.
Benefits of Rosemary for Skin and Hair
Rosemary oil is often used in hair and skin care products due to its remarkable benefits in terms of hair growth and softness in addition to its positive effect on skin’s health reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Rosemary Nutritional Value
Rosemary is a good source of many important dietary elements. Here is some details of its dietary content:
- Carbohydrate: 1.7 g
- Fiber: 1.0 g
- Protein: 0.4 g
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Vitamin C: 6% of the daily value (DV)
- Vitamin A: 4% of the daily value (DV)
- Calcium: 4% of the daily value (DV)
- Iron : 4% of the daily value (DV)
- Rosemary contains also small amounts of other important vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B6, folic acid, potassium, and magnesium. It is a rich source, especially, of antioxidants including rosmarinic and carnosic acids that may offer several health benefits.
Yet, it’s important to notice that the amounts of the nutrients and antioxidants in rosemary may differ according to diversity, growth conditions, and way of preparation.