Turkish Orange Marmalade, 890 G
Bitter orange marmalade; with this natural product, you’ll fresh kick off your day; it’s simply your ideal choice. For its production, luxurious fresh orange fruits are selected, cooked on a low heat adopting home-made method of preparation. Enjoy the best possible experience with the 100% natural and delicious bitter orange marmalade.
- A product free of any preservatives
- A product encompassing organically-grown orange fruits
- Halal product
- Awarded the Turkish Standards Institute certification
- Free of pork fat and gelatin
- A fruitful tree, perennial, and ever-green that can grow up to 16 – 50 feet high
- Average productive life ranges between 50 and 60 years
- If well taken care of, it can continue yielding for 100 years.
- Brazil tops the list of orange producing countries worldwide constituting approximately a quarter of the world’ production
- USA, Mexico, India, and China are also major producers of orange worldwide.
Orange Benefits in Protecting Against Cancer
- Orange is an excellent source of the antioxidant vitamin C that contributes protecting from oncogenic free radicals
- Oranges are anti-inflammatory fruits that minimize chronic inflammations that stimulate growth of cancer cells
Orange Benefits in Cholesterol Lowering
- Orange is rich in fibers which make it very excellent in lowering blood cholesterol levels
- Orange pulp contains flavonoid compounds that act on lowering bad cholesterol (LDL) levels
Orange Benefits for the Fetus
Orange fruit and its products assist the growth and development of the fetus and its nervous system as they are rich in vitamins and minerals.
Does Orange Assist in Pregnancy
Orange fruit is considered rich in vitamin C as well as potassium, calcium, folates, and minerals that may enhance the chances of pregnancy occurrence by regulating ovulation and creating egg-convenient atmosphere.
Orange Marmalade Way of Preparation
- In a big bowl and on a low heat, put chopped oranges, sliced and grated orange peel as well as sour lemon juice.
- Add sugar, stir the mixture from time to time in order not to stick to the bottom of the bowl
- Leave the components to boil, condense, and integrate thoroughly with each other.
- When desired texture is reached, put the fire off and put the bowl aside until the mixture cools down
- Distribute fresh orange marmalade in clean glass jars and seal tightly
- It’s advisable to be kept in a dry place. bon appetite!
Turkish Bitter Orange Marmalade Calories
Energy and calories per 100 g of bitter orange marmalade
- Calories: 256.51 cal.
- Fats: 0.19 g
- Carbohydrates: 62.72 g
- Sugar: 39.01 g
- Protein: 0.98 g
- Salt: 0.14 g