Original Turkish Laurel Soap, 125 G
Laurel soap from Arifoğlu the perfumer, traditionally made with 100% natural and organic components, rich in vitamins and minerals necessary for complexion and hair health and safety. This soap is distinguished by a collection of natural elements useful for skin disinfection, removal of impurities and dust, and soothing of the complexion.
- Free of any chemical components
Laurel Tree “Laurus nobili”
Laurel tree, one of the oldest ever grown tree, is an ever-green aromatic tree with dark-green oval leaves used in the medical field and in cosmetics as well as in many food recipes.
“Raqqi” Laurel Soap
- Sometimes called “Raqqi Soap”, one of the high-quality kind of soaps made of olive or other vegetable oils.
- Other times called “Halabi Soap” according to the city of Aleppo in Syria as Aleppo is considered one of the oldest and most renowned cities in its industry.
- Laurel soap industry in Aleppo dates back to more than 2000 years before Christ.
Laurel Soap Benefits for the Hair
- One of the most renowned natural remedies used for light and dry hair
- Acts on moisturizing the scalp and limits the likelihood of developing dandruff.
- Reduces hair-loss percentage considerably
- Nourishes the hair roots and follicles and grants hair shine and vitality
- Acts on lengthening and thickening of the hair and fights reasons of breakage thereof
- Laurel soap plays an important role in limiting the chances of gray and white hair
Laurel Soap Benefits for the Complexion
- Laurel soap acts on eradicating acnes once and for all.
- Acts on unifying face tone and getting rid of dark spots
- Laurel soap is useful for renewing deteriorated skin cells and forming new ones
- Laurel soap is used in alleviating wrinkles and hiding aging signs.
Laurel Soap Benefits for the Sensitive Areas
- Laurel soap acts on whitening and unifying the skin tone of all sensitive parts of the body.
- Plays an effective role in eradicating unpleasant vaginal odors and secretions that may cause such odors.
- Laurel soap considerably exterminates fungi and germs that may arise in women’s sensitive areas that may sometimes lead to reproductive problems.
- An effective remedy for allergies that lead to skin irritation especially in sensitive areas of the body.
Original Laurel Soap Way of Use
- Wash your face using laurel soap in the morning and evening
- In a circular movement, gently massage your complexion with the extract of laurel soap.
- Wait 2 minutes until your complexion completely absorbs the useful soap elements
- Rinse your face with warm water and repeat the process regularly to get noticeable results.