Peanuts With Honey & Sesame, 500 G
Turkish pistachio kernels blended with natural honey and sesame added with vanilla flavor; a unique experience and delicious taste. It’s considered a healthy and nutritional experience at the same time. You can rely on it to be a good snack for your children during the day. You can also serve it along with salted Turkish nuts in family gatherings and sessions with friends.
Pistachios Covered With Honey & Sesame Components
Pistachios With Honey & Sesame Benefits
- This kind of snack contains a lot of useful nutrients found in peanuts blended with honey and sesame.
- Peanuts assists in maintaining heart’s health as it contains nutrients such as magnesium, vitamin B3, and copper.
- Peanuts plays a vital role in combating diabetes as it is rich in unsaturated fats that contribute regulating insulin function.
- Peanuts protects against developing gallstones in men and women.
Sweetened and Sesame-coated Peanuts Benefits For Men
- Peanuts is very useful in the treatment of erection dysfunction as it contains the arginine compound that enhances blood flow and contributes solving erection dysfunction.
- Increase of fertility is one of the benefits of abeid pistachios for men in addition to the increase of sperm count and quality.
- Increases the sexual desire and regulates reaching orgasm
Disadvantages of Peanuts with Honey & Sesame
Abeid pistachios is considered one of the beneficial food at many levels, yet as it is the case with all other kinds of food, overconsumption is not good as this may lead to many undesired problems and side effects.
- Peanuts is a kind of food that may cause allergy to some people due to the presence of concanavalin and conaraquine compounds that may lead to
- Nausea and vomiting
- Lips swelling
- Peanuts contains compounds that may prevent absorption of zinc and iron
- Abeid pistachios and sesame are rich in calories therefore over-eating of sesame-covered peanuts may lead to obesity.
Sweetened Peanuts With Honey & Sesame Calories
Calories per 100 g of abeid pistachios with honey and sesame:
- Calories: 531 cal.
- Fats: 32.95 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.95 g
- Protein: 15.26 g