Turkish Malban With Walnuts, 500 G
Turkish malban with walnuts, one of the most famous and renowned Turkish desserts all over the world, consists of luxurious Turkish walnuts kernels, carefully arrayed and surrounded by a mixture of fresh starch and molasses. It’s neatly and grainy-shaped and dried and called Turkish walnuts sausage. It’s got delicious taste and numerous benefits. You can take it anywhere you like as it is considered a light snack that provides your body with energy and suitable for all ages.
- Malban product in processed according to the highest food safety standards.
- Turkish sausages is anaerobically packed and shipped in totally healthy conditions .
- To be kept in a cool and dry place.
Turkish Walnuts Sausage Components
- Glucose syrup
- Wheat starch
- Corn starch
- Grape molasses
- Walnuts Kernels
- One of the healthiest worldwide
- Walnuts are one of the foods rich in many useful nutrients.
- Walnuts are a snack full of unsaturated fatty acids
- May minimize the likelihood of developing heart and cancer diseases
- Improves the body’s ability to resist oxidative stress
Malban With Walnuts Way of Preparation
- Sausages With Walnuts Components
- 3 cups of grape molasses
- 600 g walnut kernels
- Half a cup of corn starch
- Half a cup of flour or wheat starch
- 4 glasses of water
- Half a cup of sugar
- Half a teaspoon of mastic
Turkish Malban With Walnuts Preparation
- Using a needle, pass a durable thread through the whole amount of nuts
- After gathering walnut kernels through several groups, start preparing the molasses mixture
- Put starch and flour in a bowl then add 4 cups of cold water
- Stir the mixture thoroughly, add molasses and continue stirring
- Put on heat, go on stirring continuously until the mixture boils
- Add mastic, stir again for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens
- Leave the mixture until it cools down, start then dipping walnut clusters into the mixture until fully saturated with molasses and voids are completely filled.
- Leave them hanging for a period of six days to take their known shape.
- Cut them into rings and serve next to Turkish coffee.
Turkish Sausages With Walnuts Nutritional Values & Calories
Calories per 100 g of Turkish malban with walnuts:
- Energy (calories): 405 cal.
- Fats: 10 g
- Saturated fats: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 74.6 g
- Sugars: 64.8 g
- Protein: 4 g