Ülker Salty Biscuit 80 G, 12 Bags
Ülker salty and crunchy biscuit sticks, a light and quick snack that can reset your mood and quench your hunger, suitable for all times and places. Ülker Çubuk biscuit will be your ever present companion in the office, car, home, garden, and everywhere else. Enjoy the most beautiful moments and sessions with the famous salty biscuit snack from Ülker.
Thin biscuit usually in the form of a square of slender chopsticks made of while flour, on its surface little coarse salt is sprinkled and is distinguished for its crunchy and crispy texture.
Ülker Çubuk Salty biscuit Calories
Nutritional values of one pack of salty biscuit sticks encompass
- 132 calories
- 31.4 carbohydrates
- 4.24 g protein
- 2.24 g fat
- 1.84 g fiber
Does Salty Biscuit Increase weight
High salt intake causes the body’s fluid retention and ultimately weight gain. In order to avoid this scenario, it is recommended to consume salty biscuit moderately.
How to Make Salty Biscuit at Home
- Put the wheat flour with salt, baking powder, and sugar
- Add butter and oil then rub them in your hands
- Add 3 tablespoons of milk on top and knead them to form a dough
- Sprinkle flour over any solid surface in front of you
- Roll out the dough and cut it as desired
- Put the pieces in an oven tray after spreading some coarse salt on their surface
- Put the tray into the oven
- Roast the surface then leave it to cool down.
Ülker Food Company
- Ülker is one of the biggest food companies in the European Continent. It is established by Sabri Ülker in February 22nd , 1944 with Istanbul as it headquarters. It exports its products to more than 110 countries around the world.
- In 2003, Ülker was awarded the ISO certificate and that of the Best Sweets Company in Europe in 2004.