Karaköy Güllüoğlu Sugar-Free Pistachios Baklava
Being one of the patients of diabetes or those who apply keto or any other kind of diet and unable to eat sugars, this does not mean you can’t enjoy the famous Turkish sweets. Karaköy Güllüoğlu created, especially for you, sugar-free pistachios baklava to enjoy the unique moments with friends and have one of the most luxurious sweets in Turkey while completely confident about your health.
Karaköy Güllüoğlu Sugar-Free Pistachios Baklava Advantages
- Sugar-free pistachio baklava: stevia prebiotic fibers; a natural sweetener, are used instead of sugar which is a special characteristic meant for diabetics.
- Low glycemic index flour is chosen in view of minimizing energy and carbohydrates levels in the flour.
- Magnesium-rich mineral salt is used as it contains 43% less amount of sodium compared to ordinary salt
- Karaköy Güllüoğlu sugar-free pistachios baklava has undergone many tests and experiments in Shaba University, Istanbul. Results were positive and convenient for diabetes patients.
- Tests are being performed strictly and regularly in order to preserve the safety and integrity of the product’s consumers.
- Karaköy Güllüoğlu various types of diabetics’ baklava don’t imply any health negative impacts.
- As per glucose tests’ outcomes, Diabak baklava is a suitable food for weight-loss diets, diabetes, and heart patients.
- Void of glucose syrup
- A maximum of 3 slices daily, under the supervision of the family doctor, is recommended.
Karaköy Güllüoğlu Sugar-Free Pistachios Baklava Components
- Sugar-free low-index wheat flour with high content of fibers
- Olive oil
- Resistant starch
- Antep pistachio kernels
- Prebiotic fiber sweetener (Maltitol E 965)
- Polydec stros
- Erythritol (E. 968)
- Steviol glycosides (EE 960)
- Low-sodium mineral salt
- Omega-3 fatty acid
Karaköy Güllüoğlu Sugar-Free Pistachios Baklava Nutritional Values
One share of Karaköy Güllüoğlu Gluten-Free Pistachios Baklava contains
- Energy 491 calories
- Total fats 33.3 g
- Unsaturated fats 0 g
- Sodium 200.27 mg
- Fibers 2.82 g
- Protein 7.81 g
- Vitamin 1 g
- Iron 10 g
- Cholesterol 57.63 mg
- Total carbohydrates 39.96 g
- Sugars 1.86 g
- Calcium 5 g