The Gulluoglu family is one of the most important baklava producer families in Gaziantep. There are many baklava shops under the name of Gulluoglu in Istanbul, but Karakoy Gulluoglu is different from these. Karakoy Gulluoglu is the most famous baklava in Istanbul. It has a single branch and this branch is located in Karaköy, Istanbul. This small shop is always crowded. Its products are always high quality, fresh and delicious.
- Turkish Baklava is one of the most important product of Turkish cuisine.
- Karakoy Gulluoglu is one of the most quality, fresh and delicious brand of Turkish Baklava.
- DHL Express Worldwide, fast shipping directly from Istanbul.
- Carrot slice baklava is made of 30-layer phyllo. The rate of dough is less than other baklava varieties. Coarsely ground pistachio is peppered inside layers in handfuls. It is cut into slices that are slightly larger than other baklawa varieties. The butter is slightly higher than the classic baklava whereas the sugar is rather less.
- Shelf Life is 15 Days. (Please keep in a cool and dry place.)
granulated sugar, potable water, wheat flour, pistachio, wheat starch, egg, and common salt.